• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Trespass vs Sorcerer

pask2155

Eagle Member
How do the trespass and sorcerer compare?

Are the flights similar? Which is more or less stable? Which had more distance potential or should fly further?

Except that the Sorcerer is more understable than the numbers, or inbounds says. Trespass should be more stable, Sorcerer might have some more distance potential. Just a little.

Been throwing a Trespass for awhile and have only thrown the Sorcerer one round, but it's pretty obvious that the Trespass is beefier than the Sorcerer.

I dont think I have thrown the Sorcerer, but seen my buddies throwing it. It has a good amount of turn, can be a long disc if you dont get a trespass to fly straight/turn.

The Sorcerer is a 12/6/-2.5/2 (very Katana like) - the Trespass is more like a 12/5/-1/3. After throwing the Sorcerer yesterday - I can say they are nothing alike.

try posting in a thread created for the two discs instead of polluting the forums with more this vs that... /thread

try posting in a thread created for the two discs instead of polluting the forums with more this vs that... /thread

yes please

This is taking up precious space that could be filled with another MVP thread.

also, I think the trespass will give you more distance depending on the plastic.

I was throwing Sorcerers again, today. These are have more turn than even my Cranks. I would put the Sorcerer (in TP) at like -1.5 or so. They weren't as understable as the Inertia's I was throwing, but they certainly ended up to the right of where they were thrown (RHBH).

I don't even know what would happen if you had the form to throw this more than the 400' I throw it, currently.

Welcome to the forums! Oh wait you've been here since February and you still don't know of inbounds flight guides?

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/content/?page_id=431&id=LR11101121130001345876O777921OO

inboundz has said numerous times they do not actually test the discs themselves and rely on opinions and manufacturer numbers for their charts. so their chart is essentially useless besides giving you a slightly general idea as to what it may possibly fly like.

i also agree with snappy

bummer about the Sorcerer tho.....was hoping it would fly like its numbers for once. (which btw i do not get, DD's numbers seem to be accurate why arent Lat64/Westside? does DD set the ratings themselves? and if so Lat64 might want to have them do they ratings from now on so their actually accurate).

Quit being a dick. Acting all high-and-mighty with your 77 posts in 3 years, and posting misinformation while talking down to someone with a question. Real contribution to the community, you are. :|

bummer about the Sorcerer tho.....was hoping it would fly like its numbers for once. (which btw i do not get, DD's numbers seem to be accurate why arent Lat64/Westside? does DD set the ratings themselves? and if so Lat64 might want to have them do they ratings from now on so their actually accurate).

Maybe Lat64 tests their discs at higher altitude so the numbers are a result of that? DD tests them closer to sea level. :sick::thmbup::|

inboundz has said numerous times they do not actually test the discs themselves and rely on opinions and manufacturer numbers for their charts.

No, that's not what we have said. We DO, in fact, test many of the newer discs that have come onto the market and those get factored in with the manufacturer and other flight data sources. Here are a few times where we've addressed this:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2329837#post2329837

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2254241#post2254241

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95844

I've read that "swedish style" generates more spin; so I wonder if that, plus environmental factors might generate different flight numbers.

Good question about who does the rating. I'd like to know that too.