• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tried the X-Acto Knife

c4p0n3

Worked a lot better than that little box cutter I was using :doh:

169 Champ Beast
dye2008.jpg

Yeah I really like how it turned out. Ive been using all of my older discs because these are my first dyes. I'm about to start out on the new ones I have...I'm a little nervous.

its always nice to work on older ones for two reasons, if you mess up it wasnt fresh plastic and two, you know that you will use them when you play

Those are sweet looking discs. simple dyes, yet clean, nice looking plastic. well done sir

Thanks very much guys! I have a Champion X-out Destroyer and a Champion X-out Wraith that are up next any ideas for the designs?

Did you get the 360 degree X-Acto? It makes cutting curves a breeze...

Yes I did, it does make cutting all the curves a WHOLE lot easier. Just need to practice with it now to get it down. I need to find some good stencils now and Ill be set.

Those look awesome for being your first few...I never would've guessed they were. Keep up the good work.

Yeah my first one was awful, it was a bio-hazard on a z xtreme, terrible cuts, few bleeds, and two bubbles. Bought a X-acto knife to cut these, was pretty easy, I just traced the designs on the vinyl put it on the disc and cut it out. Ive been dipping on low heat for 30 - 40 minutes.

Latest posts