• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trilogy Challenge

20 bucks and you pay shipping. probably not making a ton of money on this! and if you end up with extra packs.....

St. Louis Disc Golf Club Members..........Hello......Anybody.......Are the River City Flyers Interested???? Southern Il. Chain Gang????? Lots Of Awesome players in this area. Nikko`s Home town.....Justin Bunnell.......& Dave McCormack to name a few. Let`s not forget our local TD`s ,too. This sounds like a really good time.:clap:

Wonderful blog! I truly love how it's easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day! .,. .. ;) ;) ;)
WTF?:doh:

Talked to Kyle in Wholesale today. He said TD's will be making around 5$ per pack. He also said the mid and driver will be Lucid/opto and the putter will be baseline. Not a bad deal if you got the players to come.

Talked to Kyle in Wholesale today. He said TD's will be making around 5$ per pack. He also said the mid and driver will be Lucid/opto and the putter will be baseline. Not a bad deal if you got the players to come.

Sweet. Kyle is the man. That's a nice little money making chance and perfect for plastic options. I bet the putters will be soft but I can live with that.

Sweet. Kyle is the man. That's a nice little money making chance and perfect for plastic options. I bet the putters will be soft but I can live with that.

I would bet you they will be mix of at least hard and soft, I wouldn't be surprised to see the blend thrown in as well.

I would bet you they will be mix of at least hard and soft, I wouldn't be surprised to see the blend thrown in as well.

Possible. I just know Lat64 usually runs new putters in soft first. I doubt all three would be an option but if they do a soft and hard that would excellent. I don't think you'll see all three or even two options until the disc goes into production for release and this is to test those molds so I really don't know if they'll do it in more than one plastic option run until they start getting feedback on the mold overall. Time will tell.

do we have any idea at this point what the molds are going to be?

Not at all. They're all going to be unreleased molds. I'll try to get any info I can prior to these starting but I don't have a clue right now and the people who might aren't going to be saying much prior to these events.

I have never run an event like this berofe and thinking about it. We have a fairly new course here at our city park and would like to get some people out to play. I am going to talk with someone about this on Monday after my rounds. The park office is on hole #1, wont have to walk too far to get there!

Someone in Central Ohio needs to run one! Puckstopper? I am committed to the Vibram BB, but I'd play in one of these for sure!

How is this going to work for TD's? Will it be like an Ace Race where you take pre-regs and send the money in or will it be like the Birdie Bash where someone else handles the registration and they ship you the players packs plus the money you make?

On the homepage click on the TD info and it says they WILL NOT offer pre registration for any of the events. They say after your event gets set up they will contact you on how to order the player packs.

I am assuming that you will have to set up your own way to get pre payment too and then order/pay DynamicDiscs for the packs?

On the homepage click on the TD info and it says they WILL NOT offer pre registration for any of the events. They say after your event gets set up they will contact you on how to order the player packs.

I am assuming that you will have to set up your own way to get pre payment too and then order/pay DynamicDiscs for the packs?

Gotcha, thanks.

If I were not moving, I would have seriously considering doing this as my first tournament. The wife and I had just been talking about getting involved as a tournament director. Though if it were me, I would run this at a fairly large park with a good variance of hole lengths as a 2 round ace race, use whatever disc you want on each hole. Basically the exact same format that was done for the ace race at Moraine state park in PA (par 5's were split into two holes) but you get three molds of discs and get to choose which would be best for you on that hole. Also have some extra incentives like thumber/hammer/roller ace bonus. Or tiebreak for using the most molds for aces and metals.

going to do one at the rockness monster in roxboro, nc in august. either aug. 9 or 16. debating on doing 1st round birdie bash style with points, then second round regular shooting. subtract the first round from the second. lowest score wins. we have red beginner tees at rockness which would encourage some low scores, even some aces.

probably going to use the TD cost difference to provide lunch and get a dyemax designed disc to giveaway. maybe some other goodies.

If I were not moving, I would have seriously considering doing this as my first tournament. The wife and I had just been talking about getting involved as a tournament director. Though if it were me, I would run this at a fairly large park with a good variance of hole lengths as a 2 round ace race, use whatever disc you want on each hole. Basically the exact same format that was done for the ace race at Moraine state park in PA (par 5's were split into two holes) but you get three molds of discs and get to choose which would be best for you on that hole. Also have some extra incentives like thumber/hammer/roller ace bonus. Or tiebreak for using the most molds for aces and metals.

Tim and I are talking about doing this as the first event at the new north strabane twp. course.........

Trilogy Teepad Challenge

I'll be throwing a Trilogy Challenge on July 5th at West Park in Joliet, IL to raise funds for cement tee pads for the park. It's the oldest disc golf course in Illinois, and it's about time we get cement tee pads installed!

All funds raised will be donated toward cement tee pads. If your in the area, come out, have fun, and help us get one step closer to putting new pads in.

This will be my first tournament and im really looking forward to it. Ive been playing almost a year now and the trilogy challenge sounds less intimidating than some of the other tournaments ive seen at my local courses. This seems like the perfect way to get a little bit deeper into the game

Latest posts