• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Trilogy Roller?

jskew113

* Ace Member *
Title says it all.

What do you use for a roller in a Latitude/ DD/ Westside bag?

Conventional wisdom to me would be a lighter Fury, but what else is out there?

The Westside hatchet is a great roller disc. All of the hatchets I have thrown fly much more understable then the flight numbers say. I have thrown some very long rollers with hatchets.

Had not thought about the Hatchet. Was thinking more along the lines of something line a Seer or Maul. I'm very new at rollers so I'm looking for something that will be easy to learn with.

So far the Fury is running away with it, which confirms my thoughts. What weight would b the go to? I do prefer Opto/ Lucid/ VIP

The Fury I bag right now for rollers is 169g but if I were getting another I'd go max weight.

Ricky throws Vision and Havoc. Other trilogy pros seem to like the Fury & Havoc combo.

Personally I throw the Hatchet, but I would have no trouble switching to a Fury or a Vision.

Furys are good rollers, Visions are sweet but O.O.P.
I have been rolling with the Falchions lately, easy to get to the ground but still holds a straight roller line well.
For FH rollers i use my Felons all the time.

That would give me something to do with my Fury I guess.

Now I gotta learn how to make rollers work... I got no ground game (unless you count sick felon and world skips ;) )