• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trinity Links Point Series Event # 3

01rocfreak

May 26th is the next tournament date....
mens Open Players are $55

All ams are $35

Ace fund $5.. I believe $90 is carrying over to the ace fund as well
CTP $5

come check this tournament out... yes it is a point series and it isn't to late to get in and grab so points..... we have had two events out of the seven and I am hoping may 26th brings a close to or a sell out crowd. The course has under went some changes and will have another change prior to may 26th.... PDGA registration is up and going on the PDGA web page and TOM M is going to update the registration list so if you sign up you will get viewed by all to see. Please pre register for this tournament. no players packs for ams at this event but we will have a player packs in the future for the last event I am thinking, this is a C tier and we are trying to raise money with CTP 50/50 and all merchandise sold to improve the course. I will also have a laptop at the course day of tourney to try and get scores up before you leave for the day. Registration opens at 8:30 am and will close at 9:30 am... players meeting at 9:45 and tee time at 10:00 am..... if you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] I hope to see a lot of you out there and remember to pre register

Trinity LInks Point Series Event # 3

course is shaping up and filling in now spring is in full affect. The course is playing tough so it should make this a must play tournament. Come check it out in Lockport Il, just north of Joliet.. about 10 min from I 80 or 10 Min from I 355.. pre register and save yourself $5 day of fee on the PDGA website. any questions email me at [email protected]...
keep on throwing

This Saturday is going to be the Trinity Links Point Series Event # 3..... Make sure you Pre Register @ PDGA.com or contact Tom M or Thor. Registration Opens at 8:15 am and will be closed at 9:15..... Ams are $35 and Open Players are $55.. $5 ace and $5 CTP... 9:30 players meeting and Tee time to follow shortly behind. Trinity is located at 18100 west oak avenue Lockport Il, 60441.. Come check out this third event and a fun course

this course is rockn with new cement tees

water comes into play several times

hanging baskets

get here , bring bug spray and water disc
put name on it you may get it back

Even the tourney's over with, This course is one of the few i wouldnt go back to.. I came down from Chicago with friends to practice, and there was this guy who sat outside the shack kept on staring at us and following us while we were playing, beside the creepo/stalker there too much fruit flies swarming and i took one in the eye.
Water disc wouldnt do anything because there's a sign saying "Private property, do not go in the water" Regardless if it's a floater, you're screwed!

^^lol.... Dale is the guy you were probably talking about. He is a nice guy! You just gotta know him. And DON'T give him any cigarettes.;)

Latest posts