• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TruBank Des Moines Challenge

Jolt

* Ace Member *
New week new tournament :) . . the last big one before Worlds.

And it looks like most of the europeans are back . . i hope Henna and Eveliina has found their putt going in to Worlds, this tournament it their chance to prove that they can fight for the title.

I'll be heading down to Des Moines Friday morning. Rootin' for my boys Wags and Gregg. Excited to catch up with a lot of old friends but also eager to see Heimburg and Lizotte launch for the first time on Saturday.

So the State Fair is going on right now, will any of the competitors have tummy aches from eating fried [insert whatever food you can think of] on a stick? Or morning tee time players tired from the concerts the night before? That could make some of these rounds a little more interesting!

So the State Fair is going on right now, will any of the competitors have tummy aches from eating fried [insert whatever food you can think of] on a stick? Or morning tee time players tired from the concerts the night before? That could make some of these rounds a little more interesting!

Hmmmmm....Disturbed and Chevelle tonight. Slaughter, Anne Wilson and Quiet Riot this weekend.

Would have been a fun weekend to go watch some disc golf and have some Iowa fun!!

This is a course that may be more fun to play than watch (having played it several times). Juliana is in the feature group tomorrow and I believe was one of the original Pickard designers.

I dont doubt it. Was just talking from a viewers point of view.

Hmmmmm....Disturbed and Chevelle tonight. Slaughter, Anne Wilson and Quiet Riot this weekend.

Would have been a fun weekend to go watch some disc golf and have some Iowa fun!!

Saw Quiet Riot play a gig at bar once back in the 90's. It was bad. Really really bad. I don't know if they were drunk or what. Carlos Cavazo sounded like some of my old string bender speed metal buddies from high school. We had to leave mid set it was so bad.

Saw Quiet Riot play a gig at bar once back in the 90's. It was bad. Really really bad. I don't know if they were drunk or what. Carlos Cavazo sounded like some of my old string bender speed metal buddies from high school. We had to leave mid set it was so bad.

Lol.....I don't know how many of the original band members are even left. Looking at the pic from the State Fair site, it looks like only Rudy Szarzo. I have seen them a few times as opening acts, but I did catch them back around '81/'82? Pre Mental Health days, with Randy Rhodes in the band. It was at a smallish club that I was hanging out at, back in the day. It was a fantastic show. DuBrow was an awesome frontman and of course Randy Rhodes was mind blowing. Ahhhhh....the good ol' days.

Kristin Tattar's 89% C2 in regulation/50% C1 in regulation is an unbelievable stat combo!!!

I am a firm believer that C2 in reg is the best & most consistent indicator of success.

So looking forward to watching that on GKPro.
Hard to believe any elbow issue bugging or hampering her with a round like that.

That's pretty much the one thing that sucks about tees times vs. shotgun starts. Not all players play in the same conditions.

Can really bite for players who were thru 16 or 17 holes when the delay occurs, because you gotta come back out to finish 1-2 holes cold.

But whatchu gonna do? No way to fit that many players on the course at the same time. :\

Latest posts