• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TruBank Des Moines Challenge

Excellent point. This year, he's had a some record setting rounds, and laid some eggs. It kinda makes him more compelling to watch than when he was dominant, because the outcome is anything but certain.

Does he have his Innova bag tomorrow?

Kat M looks...like she had too much fun at the Kevin J party last night? Or just really disengaged maybe?

Hopefully Evaliina's putting comes with her to Emporia.

Des Moines saw a Hot Goose punch above her weight.
Stinchcomb's been stepping her game up last few events.

Does anyone know who the young lady, wearing INNOVA gear, is walking with Burridge?
:popcorn:

GO EVAN!!!!

Don't think it's a good thing when the Tour Director is involved in lead card rulings at least two weeks in a row, and the reason he is involved is because the process for making a ruling doesn't work. Seems like his motivation is to keep rounds moving, but unclear at this point how rulings are being arrived at.

Don't think it's a good thing when the Tour Director is involved in lead card rulings at least two weeks in a row, and the reason he is involved is because the process for making a ruling doesn't work. Seems like his motivation is to keep rounds moving, but unclear at this point how rulings are being arrived at.
Earlier it looked like he was also involved in the decision of weather or not limbs could be moved.

The Terry Miller/Nate Doss commentary is excellent in my opinion.
Nate can get a bit wordy for sure, but it's all disc golf related and he is very descriptive about situations, strategy, shots, etc.:clap:
(I don't mind Brian Earhart on the ground either)

The Terry Miller/Nate Doss commentary is excellent in my opinion.
Nate can get a bit wordy for sure, but it's all disc golf related and he is very descriptive about situations, strategy, shots, etc.:clap:
(I don't mind Brian Earhart on the ground either)

I wish Doss did more expert analysis of the play/decisons/holes/whatever and less scoreboard projecting. It's annoying, plus he's regularly wrong (Philo does the same thing).

The less experienced player looks like he's "playing with house money." I could be wrong, but I don't think he feeling the same pressure that the veteran is.

But boy, it's fun to watch!

The less experienced player looks like he's "playing with house money." I could be wrong, but I don't think he feeling the same pressure that the veteran is.

But boy, it's fun to watch!

I agree Burridge looks very relaxed right now...it looked like he tensed up a bit when Lizotte was charging around hole 15?

I agree Burridge looks very relaxed right now...it looked like he tensed up a bit when Lizotte was charging around hole 15?

You can blame him for that. At that point, it was basically his to lose.

Latest posts