• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

Thanks Tim. My minis arrived in Mondays mail and I too, am undecided as to what to do what them. But they're plenty cool.

My TR minis were added to my DG trophy shelf.

My TR minis were added to my DG trophy shelf.

Sure they are....

Look what I found --

picture.php

jk -- couldn't resist :D

Ha! But you can tell that's not me selling... I'm no "Power Seller".

(I know you're j/k. Me too.) :D

I been checking the mail with anticipation all week. I'm totally excited about the minis, Tim, thank you. I have a plan to bust out 20 more reviews over xmas break. One more final and I'll start writing more.

Hey DG tourist, Mossy Roc is now on here so you can get directions to go play next time your here. Enjoy!

DGTourist,

Did you ever PM or email me your address details? I don't see your info in my spreadsheet where I'm tracking who got which mini and I don't see any PMs from you either.

DGTourist,

Did you ever PM or email me your address details? I don't see your info in my spreadsheet where I'm tracking who got which mini and I don't see any PMs from you either.

I never PMed you. I just figured you had my address by way of my mini order in the past. I'll PM you now.

I never PMed you. I just figured you had my address by way of my mini order in the past. I'll PM you now.
Ah.. ok. Then stop keeping an eye out for the mini. Yours isn't in the mail yet! :) Hopefully I'll get them to the post office tomorrow.

I PMed you a while back, TimG. Are you sending Minis to Bronze reviewers as well, or just silver and gold. I would love to get mine, just wondering if its on its way. Thanks again!!

You should have gotten yours a couple of weeks ago. It was in the first batch of minis I sent out.

I got mine a about a week or so ago...thought about playing with it but i never will. I have it my mini pouch on my bag, but I use my other mini. This one is more of a "badge of honor" and I love it. Thanks again, Tim.

I drilled a hole in mine and hung it off my bag like a bag tag. Not that anybody in the Lou is on this board and will have any idea what it is, but I like it.