• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
They're heeeeerre :) The green ones are a bit on the bright side but otherwise I feel they turned out quite nicely. This is just my way of saying thanks to all the people that have contributed to the site by writing quality reviews that have been recognized by the other members on DGCR.

So here's the deal. To get one of these, you must be a trusted reviewer and then you will get one corresponding to whatever level you're currently at. There seemed to be some interest in having me sign them so I'll throw that out there for those that would like me to do that.

To get one of these, PM or email me the following info:

Name & Address
Current Trusted Level
Signed or non-signed

That's all there is to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2351.jpg
    IMG_2351.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 346
I agree. You truely are a considerate man. I appreciate these minis and even more all that you do for the DG community.

Crap! I think that I only have 12 votes on my reviews. That's what I get for living in the middle of nowhere.

There seemed to be some interest in having me sign them so I'll throw that out there for those that would like me to do that.
Does that come with a certificate of authenticity? ;)

Woo, I can't wait. I'm not sure where I'll put it though... maybe on the wall? It definitely isn't going in my bag.

Already planning the eBay sale, huh? ;)
Not exactly. When you get inducted into the disc golf Hall of Fame for best ever online contribution to the sport, I want proof that I knew ya way back when. :cool:

do you still have 'regular' minis for us pee-ons?
I do.. :) Although I wouldn't consider non-trusted reviewers to be peons. A lot of people upload photos, fix course info, add maps, etc. which I and everyone else definitely appreciate. I would love to send out free stuff to everyone that contributes if I could but the site isn't exactly what one might call a money maker which means I pay for all this stuff myself.

So.. I'm guessing a link might be helpful at this point:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/store/

I do.. :) Although I wouldn't consider non-trusted reviewers to be peons. A lot of people upload photos, fix course info, add maps, etc. which I and everyone else definitely appreciate. I would love to send out free stuff to everyone that contributes if I could but the site isn't exactly what one might call a money maker which means I pay for all this stuff myself.

So.. I'm guessing a link might be helpful at this point:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/store/

I was just kidding. I do a lot of what you talked about (upload photos, info etc) but I wasn't looking for a freebie. I'll pay my dues & accept one if I earn it. Just having them available is a cool gesture by DGCR.

It reminds me of one place I worked at the employees all got company shirts. But some 'upper crusters' got a little better shirt. You should have heard the crap that got started off of that one. Hilarious. It's only a shirt!

(it's only a mini)

Hey Tim,
would you sign a regular mini? or is that only reserved for 'signature' minis? ;)

Sure, if you wanted me to I would.

Btw, all the TR Minis that I have gotten info for have been sent.

Arrived in the mail Monday!

Gracias.

ERic

Got mine last night...Thanks Tim!

Only problem is trying to figure out if I should actually use it, display it with my other "prize" minis, or punch a hole in it and proudly hang it on my bag :D

Thanks again!

Received mine on Monday and was super pumped. They are heavier and nicer then I tought. Thank you very much for your generousity Timg. It's as if Christmas came early! It is now my mission to get the gold so I have all three.= ) Thanks again.