• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Stats

I know the gold and silver sheets are out of date, there have been some volunteers in the past who helped update those. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in helping out in getting those up to date.

Not ready for that much responsisbility... I still need to write reviews.

Here's a look at who might be "turning to stone" in the not too distant future, with their current number of :thmbup:'s

sillybizz: 1235 Cubic Zirconia (looks like a Diamond, but isn't upon closer inspection)
Innovadude: 993
BrotherDave: 991
DGtourist: 990
solomon.trenton: 890
AdamH: 879
superberry: 791
BogeyNoMore: 759
Roc1Time: 747
jaymon1: 742
craigd: 712
Danger: 711
denny ritner: 709
bcr123psu: 706
Three Putt: 700
RussMB: 691
dreadlock86: 670
Martin Dewgarita: 649
apdrvya: 623
new013: 613

Not even remotely as comprehensive as Mashie's stat sheet, but since Gold hasn't been updated for quite some time, I just took a look to see who was getting close.

ftfy

I'm up to 621 thumbs now... on 311 reviews!

Someone's underappreciated! You know, you might wanna try playing somewhere other than out in the sticks once in a while... :p

Someone's underappreciated! You know, you might wanna try playing somewhere other than out in the sticks once in a while... :p

I looked over his reviews, I think he had 1 that was in double digits

BrotherDave has been added to the diamond TR sheet, and got there with the fewest courses played and reviews of anyone on the list.

Mashnut . . . you deserve a category of your own! . . . 747 reviews is ridiculous . . . I no longer have the time to write every review of every course I play . . .I need to spend my time on other things now that I have a business for disc golf . . . but if you can keep writing the reviews as you play course . . . you deserve another level above and beyond Diamond . . . I will even chip in for it! Platinum Reviewers must have 98% reviewed above and beyond Diamond status criteria.

If course reviewing was a sport, I'd be an advanced stats stud. My efficiency is superb.

don't forget to shout out to the fans. i wish Texans were as generous with the :thmbup: as you Carolina folks.

sillybizz has made it down to the bay area and did reviews for GGP and some Santa Cruz courses.

now i'm waiting for him to turned diamond any day now.

I'm up to 690 on 91 reviews, I can only review 7 more courses then I have to sit back and wait so I can beat BroD's efficiency

or just sit on it now and wait. make it that much harder for the next guy.

he's only at silver so far but Connor Jones efficiency is pretty superb.
67 courses, 34 reviews, 340 thumbs

equivalent of 90 reviews and 900 thumbs

This is probably as good a spot to ask this as anywhere:

I've only done 3 reviews so far, but seem to have a phantom thumbs down somewhere. I've got 3 thumbs down on my PKP review and 0 on my McCurry and Payne reviews, so I'm not sure where that 4th thumbs down is coming from. I've checked each review on the course page and only shows three thumb downs. Any ideas?

pOktuwN.jpg

sillybizz has made it down to the bay area and did reviews for GGP and some Santa Cruz courses.

now i'm waiting for him to turned diamond any day now.

And us loki's are enjoying his reviews. It's always nice to see how my personal impression stacks up against someone who has far more travel experience.

I've only done 3 reviews so far, but seem to have a phantom thumbs down somewhere. I've got 3 thumbs down on my PKP review and 0 on my McCurry and Payne reviews, so I'm not sure where that 4th thumbs down is coming from. I've checked each review on the course page and only shows three thumb downs. Any ideas?

pOktuwN.jpg

Have you edited any of your reviews? I think if someone originally gives a down but then ups your revised review, it can make those totals seem out of sync, so to speak.

Have you edited any of your reviews? I think if someone originally gives a down but then ups your revised review, it can make those totals seem out of sync, so to speak.

That might be it. I think I "updated" a review immediately after I posted it due to a spelling/grammar error and added some other info. Not sure which one since none of them say they were updated, but it was probably within a specified edit grace period.

pOktuwN.jpg

almost exact same numbers I have, but I've got about 30 reviews in...:wall:

almost exact same numbers I have, but I've got about 30 reviews in...:wall:

Should've come down to GA and gotten in on the Pendleton King circlejerk

Darthmerj and I were the only ones to write up decent reviews in the last couple of months while the locals all gave 5's, and we reaped the rewards :D

Latest posts