• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have trouble telling the difference between the bronze and gold reviewer medals. Is there a difference in the medal color, or just the ribbon?

Slight difference in color.. the gold is a little brighter

Darn that harr beat me to gold. He told me in leagues on Tuesday he would, and I disagreed. Congrats, buddy, you deserve it, for taking the time to review not just the popular courses, but the crappy little nine-holers nobody's heard of. That level of thoroughness is commendable.

-Tex

Darn that harr beat me to gold. He told me in leagues on Tuesday he would, and I disagreed. Congrats, buddy, you deserve it, for taking the time to review not just the popular courses, but the crappy little nine-holers nobody's heard of. That level of thoroughness is commendable.

-Tex

Still to be the 15th person to achieve Gold status ain't to shabby!!! Congrats fellas. Looks like I need to bust my ass to be number #16! ;)

Texconsinite it at 301 votes, but he's still Silver, so maybe he still needs the 60 different people. If you've never given him a thumber then please step up. He writes very good reviews and deserves the gold.

Texconsinite it at 301 votes, but he's still Silver, so maybe he still needs the 60 different people. If you've never given him a thumber then please step up. He writes very good reviews and deserves the gold.

Weird...I went to look and see if I'd voted for him before...his medal on the reviews is gold, but here in the forum it's still silver...weird, tried refreshing pages and the discrepancy is still there...

Or maybe the clock just had to change to a new day! Hearty congrats Tex! Welcome to the club and thanks for all of great reviews that you've contributed. Keep em flowing!

P.S.- At this writing, 12:36, on the forums he still shows as Silver to me too. Maybe it's delayed, or on a different cycle.

Hey just got my bronze mini. Love it, thanks Tim.

speaking of which, i just realized i don't have mine!

do i need to send you address info tim? (didn't save anyone's info from the bag tag orders?)

congrats all you fellas up there in the shiny colors :)

i'm doing what i can to spread the word around my parts, but progress is S L O W

(but thanks to whomever gave me a 9 or 10-thumb jump in the last few days :D )

i need to travel more! :(

(but thanks to whomever gave me a 9 or 10-thumb jump in the last few days :D )(
I had a seven or eight vote jump in the last couple days as well. Somebody must have decided to research some of the courses in the Lou.

I think I'll have to go on a DG road trip east of the Mississippi if I want to get enough votes to move up. My ratio's great, but maybe Oregonians just don't use this site much.

speaking of which, i just realized i don't have mine!

do i need to send you address info tim? (didn't save anyone's info from the bag tag orders?)

congrats all you fellas up there in the shiny colors :)

i'm doing what i can to spread the word around my parts, but progress is S L O W

(but thanks to whomever gave me a 9 or 10-thumb jump in the last few days :D )

i need to travel more! :(

pm tim your address and make sure that you get it signed!

Congrads to both of ya. Texconsinite does excellent reviews and have voted on several of them

I just noticed I got my lil bronze today!! Finally, I'm a Trusted Reviewer as well

I had a seven or eight vote jump in the last couple days as well. Somebody must have decided to research some of the courses in the Lou.

I've had a 0 bump the past couple of weeks. I don't seem to get lots of people reading my reviews... or if they do they don't vote on them. I like to think I do a good job.

I've had a 0 bump the past couple of weeks. I don't seem to get lots of people reading my reviews... or if they do they don't vote on them. I like to think I do a good job.

It all depends on how many users you have from your area. It's really clear that DGCR is more popular in some areas than others, and that definitely affects how many votes you'll get on your reviews. That said, reviewing courses is worth it if you just help out one person. I wouldn't worry too much about votes, just keep reviewing and they'll come.

It all depends on how many users you have from your area. It's really clear that DGCR is more popular in some areas than others, and that definitely affects how many votes you'll get on your reviews. That said, reviewing courses is worth it if you just help out one person. I wouldn't worry too much about votes, just keep reviewing and they'll come.

Gotta get the word out and more heads to the site

Thanks guys, good to finally get gold, I feel the love. The cool thing is, I still have 5 more courses to review from my IN/IL road trip last wkend that I havent gotten to yet, so Im pumped about that.

Note to those who dont get votes: The more ppl in your area you tell about this site, the more ppl will vote for your reviews. Keep on writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.