• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Gordon . . . Not quite quck enough but still pretty good. I also have four more reviews to write for the courses I played in Wausau area not thie big ones unfortunately but I might get 2-3 votes per review. I expect to push your new reviews off the big board as quickly as they go up . . . I am totally kidding by the way!!!!! I will probably do the reviews in the next 3-5 days.

I have given away about 50 business cards from this site over the last 6 months. I printed them out on paper and whoever I think might be interested I give one too or post them on the board at the course.

I've had a 0 bump the past couple of weeks. I don't seem to get lots of people reading my reviews... or if they do they don't vote on them. I like to think I do a good job.

I agree..thats life in Eastern PA though huh....not enough people checking out our courses?

I finally made it! It is a little bittersweet, however, as my last review that put me over the top also gave me my first negative vote. I was hoping for 50:0, but 50:1 isn't bad I guess.

I agree..thats life in Eastern PA though huh....not enough people checking out our courses?

Yeah, but we have some KILLER courses. I guess it just isn't a "destination" place yet... no one comes to Allentown, PA for their family vacation.

man...gotta love getting bumped off the front page on the homepage by 3-5 sentence reviews...

man...gotta love getting bumped off the front page on the homepage by 3-5 sentence reviews...
Word.

A little hint to those of you seeking helpful votes. Don't submit like five reviews within the span of 30 minutes just to bogart all the space in the recent reviews box. It will look like you didn't take much time writing them before we even see what you wrote and I'd say 90+% of the time, that's exactly the case.

Word.

A little hint to those of you seeking helpful votes. Don't submit like five reviews within the span of 30 minutes just to bogart all the space in the recent reviews box. It will look like you didn't take much time writing them before we even see what you wrote and I'd say 90+% of the time, that's exactly the case.

Ha. That always cracks me up when I see the same name for pratically all of the recent reviews.

Sounds like a plan I should follow usually I go play like new courses at a time and the only time i have to do the review is on the weekend

I finally cracked 100 votes, because I dared to review Whistler's Bend and got a huge pile of thumbs-ups just for that one course. It's kind of a shame, really: there are already a gazillion reviews of the "popular" courses, so there's little need to write another one. But if you review a more obscure course where the feedback is really needed, no one reads it!

I know how that is Adam. I reviewed some courses and got 1-2 votes and then I reviewed Pier Park and got 6 in a day or something like that.

I actually enjoy being the first reviewer o f a course because what I see can help people make a decision if it is a course worth visiting. I also of course enjoy a 20 vote review althought the most votes I have to date is 13.

I do think new reviews even on well played courses are important because they catch changes int he course as well as provide a different perspective. Be sure when you play a well played course to come up with something noone has mentioned!!! I am sure there is something!

I played my 100th different course yesterday!!! I have been playing for almost 13 years, but 95 of the 100 have come in the last 5 years.

I have a big trip planned for next week and hope to have reviewed 100 courses by the end of the summer.

I played my 100th different course yesterday!!! I have been playing for almost 13 years, but 95 of the 100 have come in the last 5 years.

I have a big trip planned for next week and hope to have reviewed 100 courses by the end of the summer.

I have a trip planned for this weekend and I am hoping to hit 9 different courses, that will put me at 50 courses played. I am hoping to be over 100 course by the end of the year.

I am up to 62 in 7 months and 9 days. I am hitting a couple more next weekend and I have another 5 course trip planned for August. I also hope to hit another 5 course trip at one other time and maybe a few more in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.