• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trying a new putter soon

For all you Magic lovers does the stability change with each firmness? ie. is a sss magic less stable than a medium? because i am looking for a putter with a lot of glide but wont turn and burn and my magnets do that sometimes. so maybe a medium magic?

The Magic is my main putter, and it is fantastic for driving in calm condition as well. Throw it with a hyzer and it will flit to flat and sail for a while.

My experience is that the SS feels the better for putting as well as driving. I don't mind a little stiffer for driving either though. Also, my sss Magic seems a little more stable to me than my SS and S magic, although I would admit, that is quite strange.

OAT will make your magic turn and burn though. Just something to keep in mind. It likes a nice smooth throw and quite a bit of eight to get it's maximum potentiel.

super glow feels almost like a 150 grit sandpaper, not abrading the skin wise just texture. i was loving it wet too, i forgot a towel and leaf cover was drenching it.

Latest posts