• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Turned onto a Buzz Finally

I had this hot pink Buzz - loved it. Second time out with it I threw it straight into a tree at about 10' and tacoed it. It looked like what happens when a car hits a tree - you could see the tree indentation on the rim.

I need a new Buzz.

Need a new Buzzz? Look at Jack McLean Park on hole #4, after the bend about 50-70' short of the basket on the right side (if looking at the basket from the bend).

My CryZtal Buzzz flew into the trees there and never came back to me. :popcorn:

That #4 is a SOB. I threw my Avenger SS down there, and was wondering if a chillin from the projects there got it... almost had to rappel down the side of the face of the wall to the right.

McLean park is like needle torture!

^^^ lol
It can be tough...I just try to pretend that I really wanted to see whatever part of the woods I've sent my disc off into. Yep...makes me feel like an explorer. Spiders are my friends...really. I had nightmares about narrow wooded fairways for a week after playing 3 rounds on Jack McLean in 2 days.

Very difficult course, but beautiful in its own right. I'd love to play it again (and probably will at next year's Tallahassee Open)... :)