• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Turner Park, Gran Prairie, TX-Sun Oct 11, 2009

Donovan

Longview Disc Golf Association (TX)
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Lone Star Laser's Grand Opening Tournament

Players can sign up on-line at www.TitleDisc.com, or email their "Name, Phone number, and Division."

The email is [email protected]. If you sign up by email, you will still need to pay when you arrive.

The 1st 105 players to pay, get to play.

Cost: $20 to play, with an additional $5 for ace pot (optional).

There is a free BBQ lunch for all players.

Attached is the Flyer!

Don't write me about this, as you now now know everything I do. Use the contact info from the flyer if you need to know more. Thanks! :cool:

Attachments

• TurnerParkGrandOpening.jpg
    TurnerParkGrandOpening.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 29
Anyone played it yet? Whats it compared to

Are the baskets in? If so I will go out there tomorrow if anyone is interested in meeting up.

I went today 6 baskets were not in I hepped put them in saturday they were in then

Any news when they will all be there. I am in but dont want to drive that far if its not done

Anyone played it yet? Whats it compared to

I am working on my review right now. It was a great layout. In the links & files section, I added the web page that gives you a slide show of the course. The fun factor for this course was amazing for me. I really liked it. Once they have their 12 foot tee pads and dual view signs, this course may make it to a 4.5 for me. Even with the wet and muddy conditions of today, I can't wait to go play it again. It has some great elevation changes and fun accuracy holes. Be prepared to throw a bunch of straight low laser shots to avoid some trees and many of the holes favor the lefty. So be prepared for that too. I loved 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, & 18. I throw righty, so the Vision from Laittude 64 came out alot for the many big Anihyzer finesse shots.

The designer was there today when I played and he thought the collars would be done getting welded by the end of the day, tommrrow. He is pretty motivated to get them in fast.

So is it in or not?

Today had 9 baskets in and tomorrow will have 9 in. On Wed, they should all be in. They just needed to weld the collars, so they don't spin. They were all in last weekend, but the collars needed the welding.

10 4 thanks I guess I will go out wed morning then. Is it easy to follow

Not that easy, so take a copy of the map on the files section, just to save you time. 5 is the hole across the street not 4. When you finish 4, go left around the trees to cross the street and stay left of the bridge and go down into the woods for tee area of hole #5. Also, after finishing #9 turn right and go through the wood to the next clearing across the creww to find 10 tee.

I would play this tourney but I'm going down to McClain in San Antonio on Saturday for the McClain Open. I've heard good things about this course, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Latest posts