• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Twelve Days of Christmas - Innova style.

I too am not able to see said forest. :confused:

Count me in on that. I put my name and email in and still wanted me to enter with one of the social media ways.

Really don't like when companies limit their entries to social media. Kind of cuts out a portion of their audience. Because I don't want to know who is in the bathroom or who is liking their cats sweater pic, I can't enter.

Count me in on that. I put my name and email in and still wanted me to enter with one of the social media ways.

Really don't like when companies limit their entries to social media. Kind of cuts out a portion of their audience. Because I don't want to know who is in the bathroom or who is liking their cats sweater pic, I can't enter.

Or you could just not friend people that post pictures of their cat sweaters.

only reason i didn't is it says it will give your facebook or email info out. I get enough crap as is it is.

If anyone is an early riser and wants an extra entry. The raffle copter data base that collects all of the entries resets the twitter entry every night. All you have to do is enter another tweet again before 9pst. Never thought I would get a twitter but after winning one of the 5k Fridays through the innova factory store I consider it well worth it.

Day 7....

The list is growing!!!

Champion Roc3, Innova Hoodie, Long Sleeve, Beanie, 2014 Calendar, Champion Atlas & Pro Nova.

Are you signed up?

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY 9
It's the 9th day of Christmas and we're adding a Steve Brinster Tour Edition TeeBird to the pack of presents. Innova Champion Discs and the Innova Discs Factory Store are celebrating for 12 days by giving away presents. We'll add presents to the previous day's bundle until we give away 12 items ending on Friday December 20th. Day 9 giveaway ends 12/18/13 at 9am PST. Enter Now!

That's 5 discs, a calendar, a beanie, a shirt, and a sweatshirt...

And it gets better from here out!!!

Only 4 days left to win!

http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/614-12-days-of-christmas-giveaway.html

Day 10.... Added to Day 9 STACK... a pair of BackSaver Straps. Yeah, it's getting large!!!

There were approximately 4000 entries for day 9. That's a 1 in 4000 or .025% chance at winning. Compare that to 0.00000038% chance of winning the Mega Millions (give or take a 0)... and you have a great shot at winning! Especially if you do all 7 types of entries, you are closer to a 1 in 500 shot at a bunch of FREE INNOVA GEAR for the holidays.

LAST DAY!!!!

On the 12th day of Christmas Innova is gonna give away....

(Big Inhale)

One DISCatcher Traveler
One DISCarrier Disc Golf Bag
One pair of Backsaver Straps
One Steve Brinster Tour TeeBird
One David Wiggins Tour Blizzard Boss
One Paul McBeth Champion Roc3
One Innova Hoodie
One Innova Long-sleeve Shirt
One Innova Beanie (Toboggan)
One 2014 Innova Calendar
One Holiday Champion Atlas
and a Nova with a holiday stamp!

Good luck to all and to all, a Merry Christmas.

http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/614-12-days-of-christmas-giveaway.html

Latest posts