• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Two Aces in one round

matrix2113

Double Eagle Member
Today, after not acing for about two years (July 28th 2008). I aced twice at a local course, felt awesome. Anyone else have the luck to ace twice in one round? It's unreal. First ace '156 Star Dart huge Annyhzer. Second '210 Cryztal Z Buzzz. It was also the first time I've played with these two discs. Made it even better.

Ha!
Awesome!
I did that once... I nailed #2 and #5 from the blue tees during the same round. I always thought I would eventually bag #2 but #5 was astonishing!
#2 was 280' with a Z Wasp.
#5 was 175' with my beloved beat X Comet. You have to see #5 blue to understand why it was astonishing.

Best part? I had 2 buds with me to verify!

Not in the same round but I once aced at a 9 hole course and the next time thru hit just under the catching area for a near miss on the same hole.

A friend of mine once hit back to back aces with the same disc and still was over par for the course. He has an excellent arm (450+ no joke) and decent accuracy but is a horrible putter. Outside of 20 feet and it's AT LEAST two putts.

i had my two first aces on my first round first 1 was hole #2 300+ and the second one was hole #9 around 150 200 i got another one on #2 again witch is amazing cuz that the last likey hole for any1 to ace.

never had this happen but you just made lots of people jealous. i would have really lost my cool after the second ace.

Latest posts