• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Two unique 11x rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgesummers

Bogey Member
I have two Lavonne Wolfe signature rocs. These were made during the 11x era, and are the sweetest rocs I've felt. They have his custom stamp with his PDGA number. I have never seen any others. Would be great hangers or throwers!

1. The green stamp is 9/10, 180 grams and has faded ink on the flight plate. $30

2. The gold stamp is easy 7/10. A few scuffs on the underside of the rim, but still in great condition. 180 grams with small faded ink on rim. $25

I'll package them for a discount, and I would definitely love to get offers for them.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
better get em before i have the cash flow or they are both gone!!
i personally got these from Lavone Wolfe at one of his local tourneys several years ago and they are buttery 11x's for sure!! he told me him self (he should know since these were ran specifically for him at the same time i believe that they made his special edition stiff aviar)!! last to get a gem from a hall of famer and pdga #580!! ( i wish i never had let them go:( )

Status
Not open for further replies.