• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UDisc Live casual round w/mult cards?

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Last night I played with 8 buddies for tags. Course was super busy and we let people play through several times. I was second card and when we finished, a couple the other guys had left already.

I wondered if instead of making two separate cards on UDisc, is it possible to merge the cards Live? Maybe that's literally only for tournaments. IDK.

Last night I played with 8 buddies for tags. Course was super busy and we let people play through several times. I was second card and when we finished, a couple the other guys had left already.

I wondered if instead of making two separate cards on UDisc, is it possible to merge the cards Live? Maybe that's literally only for tournaments. IDK.
I believe that anybody playing a round can edit a card. I could be wrong, I haven't tested it - I just know I've been able to edit a card someone else set up after it was completed. I don't know about while in-progress.

But with that said - if anyone on a card can edit it as it is live - you can make a single card with all 8 players and have one person on each card responsible for only inputting scores for the people on their own card?

I believe that anybody playing a round can edit a card. I could be wrong, I haven't tested it - I just know I've been able to edit a card someone else set up after it was completed. I don't know about while in-progress.

But with that said - if anyone on a card can edit it as it is live - you can make a single card with all 8 players and have one person on each card responsible for only inputting scores for the people on their own card?

I didn't know anyone could edit. We've had 3 cards sometimes. Ima have to try it out I guess.

I didn't know anyone could edit. We've had 3 cards sometimes. Ima have to try it out I guess.
Yeah. I do it quite often when friends keep a card for me because I like having full stats records. So I'll go back and hole-by-hole re-enter with fairway hits, putt distance etc. I just haven't tried anything while a round is in progress.

Send in the suggestion to uDisc that they allow the ability to create a league/group 'on the fly', where multiple cards can be combined together....but not a permanent league/group.

Do you know if 3 groups can start on different holes and still be on the same UDisc "card"?

Do you know if 3 groups can start on different holes and still be on the same UDisc "card"?

Yes. BUT, it won't give you the order for each card, like who has the box. Each player can go through and edit/update their scores though. (unless there's a limit to the # of players on a card)

Yes. BUT, it won't give you the order for each card, like who has the box. Each player can go through and edit/update their scores though. (unless there's a limit to the # of players on a card)

I'm thinking about 12 players playing skins, obviously you don't want 12 people in 1 group.
It would be nice if 3 groups could go off different tees and each group could see what players from other groups did on that hole.
Yes, there may be a limit to how many players Udisc will allow on a card.
I know with the League option there can be an unlimited number of players and everyone can see all scores, but I'm looking at the spur of the moment skins round with more than one group.

I did a quick test and started a card with 12 people no problem. (not sure if there is a max amount though)
So if the 12 players go to 3 different tees I think it would work. You would have to uncheck the "sort players by tee position" feature so it doesn't keep adjusting the tee order.
Like I said, if a bunch of players wanted to play a skins round, but not as one big group it would be nice if everyone could easily see what everyone else did on each hole.