• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ultimate Disc Golf team?

rdwyer

So if you were starting a disc golf company, and you could pick any 5 players to sponsor and endorse your brand, who would you pick and why? Here's my 5.

Ken Climo-Never hurts to have the best on your side

Nikko Locastro- Always good to have a young gun

Paul Ulbarri- Same as Nikko

Nate Doss-Always liked him, former world champ too

Avery Jenkins-Same as Doss

Team 1Time. I mean $hit we already won Tx Teams

Nikko- Dont like his attitude, but cant deny hes one of the best

Will Schusterick- Has really been playing well since USDGC

Climo- Cause hes the Champ

Steve Brinster- I like him

Barry-Ambassador to the sport

If I had unlimited funds I would get Shannon Sharpe, Sterling Sharpe, and Matthew McConaughehy....maybe I'd grab Nikko just because he has funny hair and looks young and the hottest lady with the biggest, fakest breasts I could find, whether or not she played disc golf would be irrelevant.
The key here is that we're starting a company and the goal of the company is profit. If I had the chance I would focus on people with name recognition. Nobody knows who Ken Climo is....and even after you tell most people who he is, they're still not impressed.

If I had unlimited funds I would get Shannon Sharpe, Sterling Sharpe, and Matthew McConaughehy....maybe I'd grab Nikko just because he has funny hair and looks young and the hottest lady with the biggest, fakest breasts I could find, whether or not she played disc golf would be irrelevant.
The key here is that we're starting a company and the goal of the company is profit. If I had the chance I would focus on people with name recognition. Nobody knows who Ken Climo is....and even after you tell most people who he is, they're still not impressed.

I think you kinda missed the point. I mean top 5 DISC GOLFERS. I meant name recognition with other disc golfers. People who dont know disc golf and dont care about it wont buy a disc no matter whos endorsing it

Philo Brathwaite would be on my short list. He's exactly the kind of person (more important to me than type of player) I'd like to have representing my brand. Will Schusterick wouldn't be bad at all. Steve Rico's a super solid player and nice guy. Paul Uliubarri is another good, young player. I'd also like to throw some love to Garrett Gurthie, just cause he throws some damned far.

I forgot to mention that if I had to have a coach/ambassador of some sort I'd have to take Dan Ginnelly, the owner of Spinners Disc Golf in Scottsdale AZ. He's a great guy and promotes the game any chance he gets.

My team:

Eric McCabe
Paul Ulibarri
Nikko Locastro
Ricky Wysocki
Will Schusterick

Take nikko and emac because they are at the top and I would take Uli, wysocki, Schusterick because they are soon to be on top.

Matty O, Gregg Barsby, Cameron Colglazier (you will soon know the name), Paul McBeth, Nikko Locastro.

Barsby, Locastro, Schusterick, EMac, and a 2nd for Philo Brathwraite (am I spelling that right?) in no particular order

If I could add a sixth it would be Cale, he's a solid player

Latest posts