• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ultimate Wishlist

Riverfront Park, OR and Mingus Park should be ones on your list. Riverfront is my homecourse and it is pretty fun.

st. louis area courses for wishlist

in the st. louis area, i would play endicott over white birch (or in addition, i guess, ideally)...rockspring and woodland, both in illinois, are very good and getting better (upgraded/new tees, etc.).
west city in festus is, IMO, an underrated course that should be better known.
foundation park dg complex in centralia, with its 18 championship and 9 recreational holes, great views and scenery, and good tests of golf skills, is an absolute must play for anyone.

nice list, by the way!

In TX add (at a minimum)

Circle C (Austin)
East Metro Park, Manor
Pease Park (Austin)
Steeplechase (Kyle)

Some work has been put into Muldraugh lately. Holes 14 and 17 are the only two without pins at the moment.

I would also suggest Charlie Vettiner for Ky.

thanks for the update on muldraugh, i've never got to play the whole course, looking forward to the challenge!

In CA you've got half of La Mirada, but I think you're missing the better half.

In Indiana you're missing all four Lemon Lake courses.

In Illinois you're missing Anna Page (both courses are worth playing, but West is better).

In Utah you're missing two very cool and unique courses with fantastic views in Brian Head and Rim Rock.

Alright im trying to make the best course wishlist possible. So far I have 420 courses in every state. I think its pretty dang close, but can anyone please tell me if im missing any important courses from there state? Or if I have any not worthy of "the ultimate wishlist"? (besides michigan) Wishlist

pyramids in ma

Really I go for (in order) fun factor, scenery, then challenge.

Quite an interesting list. I thought your selections for Oklahoma were a bit odd until I saw your criteria. So, here are my thoughts on your OK course selections:

* I am not a fan of the Arcadia Lake courses at all. The Blue Course is the only one to get anywhere near the lake (scenery factor). It is pay-to-play, but the ParkDept does very little to mow the course (lots of disc searching kills the fun factor for me). I just don't play those courses unless I have another reason to go to Arcadia Lake (a very nice lake BTW).

* I was amazed to see Will Rogers on your list. It is the oldest course in the state and is thusly quite easy and usually busy. It does have the fun factor because so many holes are ace-able. I got my first ace on #3. Usually, the locals suggest visitors to try Dolese about 3-miles away.

* Riverside has just been redesigned. It is in a scenic park that the City has taken care of for decades. I hear the new layout is a pitch-n-putt just like the old layout.

As for the "challenge factor:" You have picked the usual trio of Blackhawk, McClure, and the Lodge's Island course. I could only TRY to add the following:

* Duncan Lake if you can catch it in the Spring after we have mowed for the annual tourny. It is very scenic and is very challenging on windy days.

* Griffin if you can wait a year-or-so until all the redesign work can be completed... It is still fun-n-challenging in its current "tweener" status though...

Have fun :)

I have to say considering the factors here, my home course Russellville DGC in Russellville, Arkansas should be on the Arkansas list. It has a pretty good mixture of long open holes, and heavily wooded shorter holes. It sits on a peninsula, and water can come into play on eight of the holes.

I love the one in Minnesota.I can't forget my first play was done on that course.I'm with one pf my friend that time who actually play DG for how many years.He encourage me to throw once and that all starts.

In maryland, I would suggest Rockburn Branch over Druid Hill. It's much more challenging in general.

IOWA

For Iowa courses, Sugarbottom and Turkey Creek need to be on that list! Texas should definately include Z Boaz, Veterans Park and Towne Lake.

As for AZ courses go, definately keep Thorpe park, but remove Moeur and Vista Del Camino park. Theses two courses are nothing special by any means, I have played them a couple of times and are kind of boring.

Latest posts