• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Um, Maybe the most UNIQUE prep?

really some of the best video I have seen for disc golf..really good tracking of the discs. Hammock is awesome too bad he can't quit his day job ringing the bells at Notre Dame! Totally cool park job though!

I think that the super low, sweet shot might be Craigg??? Don't mean to start rumors but I think that the announcers said Craig G...

That is craigg and hes a beast! Watched him play the final 9 at the Soiree and the Super 9 at Druid. All those guys are crazy good. Great guy and does a lot for the sport and course development.

http://www.innovadiscs.com/team/craigg.html

OH you mean that age old game of "look through her windows at 1am then get arrested for not having an ID or any pants"?
WHA HA HA AH!!! I'll bet midnight has some weird naked lady fetish too!!!

Brad Hammock would destroy everyone on this board. He has one of the cleanest releases that you will ever see. And yes, he can get a good amount of distance. It looks like it is in slow motion, but it goes forever.

I guessed from the subject that this thread would be about Brad. He's a local here in Atl and the first time I saw him throw I thought "What's wrong with his neck and why is he backing up to the tee?" Then He finished his throw and I don't think about his routine anymore. He's an amazing player.

kristen weidle- definitely not mannish and probably better than all of you at dg. (this is our big local event of the year in the video so i know everybody- i'm in it at 4:17)

kristen weidle- definitely not mannish and probably better than all of you at dg. (this is our big local event of the year in the video so i know everybody- i'm in it at 4:17)
I'm glad they showed you making your putt. =)

I hate work....they block all social networking, streaming media..and everything else that can entertain me while im not working (besides this site) FVCKING IT GUYS!! lol

She's definitely one of the hotter disc golf women(of course thats not saying much), and she kicked my ass the Soiree.

Latest posts