• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Under Rated

first: define under-rated.

daryl nodland comes to mind, plays big events almost never, comes to usdgc and plays in the lead group on sunday.

there are a ton of guys who don't get publicity outside their regions who are great.

There is also an up and comer in Ohio by the name of Ricky Wysocki. he is 17 and already like 1004 rated. his rating jumped 40 plus points over the last year and is a solid player. definitely a guy to look out for.

I'm going to go with Steve Rico... he's been in the Top 10 for years and gets no hype.
Best putter in the world.
DSCJNKY

Orum. He's always right there in the lead group and competing...it just seems like lately he's been right on the veryyyyy edge of greatness but just can't put the last piece of the puzzle in to get a championship. IDK, maybe thats just my opinion?...

I think Steve Brinster and Cale Leiviska are both players not really known on the big stage but are very solid players.

first: define under-rated.

daryl nodland comes to mind, plays big events almost never, comes to usdgc and plays in the lead group on sunday.

there are a ton of guys who don't get publicity outside their regions who are great.

Ditto,
One of the highest rated players in the world no one has heard of, especially the younger players.

Cale Leviska is a hecka nice guy. At one of our local tourneys last year (with a strong field), he played poorly (by his standards) the first round. Was on the second card. Lead card was all tense and rather quiet. He was happy as can be and friendly on the second card, and ended up picking up a number of strokes and finishing 2nd or 3rd. Was all smiles and conversation with me; someone he was first meeting; during a tourney; and after a poor round.

I agree with Wysocki from OH, that kid can shoot lights out. I've only played one tournament with him, and he shot like a 1057 rated round that day. Kid's sick!

Latest posts