• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Understable complement to an Emac Truth?

EMac Truth was made to be a DD Buzzz. I believe they have similar stability, so I don't think it would make a good US compliment to an ETruth. I haven't thrown a buzzz in a long while tho, since the ETruth is better, IMO.

I had an EMac Truth I found on the course for a bit, it was significantly more OS than any Buzzz I've thrown.

I have a really beat in 169G Lucid Emac that at this point is an amazing compliment to my more OS one. Before that was beat in I was using a Fuse in that slot

maybe mako3, although not sure how it exactly compares to a truth in terms of feel

maybe mako3, although not sure how it exactly compares to a truth in terms of feel
I used to bag a Star Mako3 and found it to feel much different and fly dead straight with a touch of fade at the end. Maybe if I beat it in it'll start turning more though.

Get a $10 prime burst Truth and beat it in a round or two and there ya go.

This is a good answer, a base plastic Warship will develop turn a little quicker.
Maybe the op will let us know if base plastic is ok.
My stable to understable mids are 2 lucid. Emac truths, 1 fuzion emac truth, 1 broken in burst emac truth & 1 beat burst emac truth.

This is a good answer, a base plastic Warship will develop turn a little quicker.
Maybe the op will let us know if base plastic is ok.
My stable to understable mids are 2 lucid. Emac truths, 1 fuzion emac truth, 1 broken in burst emac truth & 1 beat burst emac truth.
Base plastic is okay, but I would prefer if it was a more durable plastic that would hold its stability and won't get beat up quite as quickly.

Last edited:
I've also carried emac truths and comets but comets definitely fail the similar hand feel requirement.

Base plastic is okay, but I would prefer if it was a more durable plastic that would hold its stability and won't get beat up quite as quickly.

Ok, I'll be following this, I wouldn't mind an all premium mid set up.

Evidence would be an ideal understable compliment, but for whatever reason trilogy stopped making it. I'm not sure why though, it goes soooo far.

This is the answer but yeah. Never thrown a Warrant but the Claymore might be worth be a look.

I bought a few Evidence when I read they were going OOP. So underappreciated. Mine are not truly US though. Dead straight tunnel discs, but yeah, really long on a forced anny.

Latest posts