• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Understable Compliment to the Buzzz

Shouldn't one of those threads be incorrectly spelled "compliment" to accurately reflect reality? Speaking of which, every time this thread pops up I'm tempted to reply with something snarky. Such as "Buzzz, you're like, perfectly worked in. Not flippy in a bad way...flippy in a good way." Because that would actually be an understable compliment for a Buzzz.

Yes, all it's missing is a misuse of your/you're and it's perfect.

My favorite is coarse when they mean course.

I don't throw very far but I found the Z Archer to be WAY too understable. I've never seen anything that flippy.

Super touchy as well. In my baby hyzer flip first steps, I'm finding that the Sol is pretty easy to flip up with reasonable consistency, but the Archer is wildly unpredictable. Just IME.

I've never tried the Sol. I like flippy stuff but the Archer is too flippy. The Sol sounds more useful to me.

I've never tried the Sol. I like flippy stuff but the Archer is too flippy. The Sol sounds more useful to me.

You need a domey stiff max weight. Domier the better. Honestly my favorite understable mid. -2 and maybe a hint of fade if it has enough height.

Archer is good for a backhand Roller disc, honestly the old rating OS/US system the disc should be a -1 as it is basically a Stratus like disc able to be made in premium plastic in weights other then max wight. Not much different but the fact the mold is premium got me to buy the Archer for both right shots and backhand rollers over the Stratus, when I needed to buy a disc. The Elite X Express was not great and when it went oop in that plastic in 2017 I stopped using the mold for right shots only and found the Archer released the year before. Archer is much more useful for me and I can get it to do the straight shot even though I do not need the mold to do so, I have others for that shot, OOP Impact with 6 backups, the Stalker that just dumps with forward glide at the end, the Shark 3 for straight but dumps to the left at end of shot similar to a ROC with better glide.

Latest posts