• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

United States Disc Golf Championship 2022

An entitled (apparently) piece of crap disc golfer (I am 99% sure of based on when and where it occurred) chose to vandalize a huge branch on the tree that shades and frames the long tee of 13. The hyzer was part of Andrew's design, but the vandalism made it less risky to emerge and simpler to push up the fairway. :( We did not have time to plant trees with the hurrican bearing down last week. I imagine that gap will look different next year.

Cat says 'I'm a hammer and this course is all nails!'

-10 in the day and -16 overall. And Ohn at -13, not known for the big arm.

Good stuff

Valid point. What I'll say about his 6th World's is
that IMO, at this point, it doesn't really make him any more marketable than he already was. But I do think it extends the time frame of his already huge marketability. It keeps him relevant in the "here and now."

I think it was a little like Jack Nicklaus winning the 86' Masters. The "has McBeth peaked?" talk was certainly out there.
Obviosly, Jack was well past the peak of his career when he won in '86 so comparing the 2 wins is probably dumb on my part.:doh:
Will McBeth win a 7th Worlds? I wouldn't bet on it, but I would bet that he have quite a few big tournament wins ahead.

An entitled (apparently) piece of crap disc golfer (I am 99% sure of based on when and where it occurred) chose to vandalize a huge branch on the tree that shades and frames the long tee of 13. The hyzer was part of Andrew's design, but the vandalism made it less risky to emerge and simpler to push up the fairway. :( We did not have time to plant trees with the hurrican bearing down last week. I imagine that gap will look different next year.

I see from another post after mine, that the hyzer seems to be the smart play on 13. Nice and safe, middle of the fairway, that lines you up to attack the green. Looking forward to seeing this one develop over the next few years.

1028 , i think that was Hennas highest rated round ever. . and One of Ohns best ever.
And their play/form could not be more different ( and age, Henna must be one of the youngest and Ohn oldest in the field)

Fiveash's round ratings are all over the place. Seems he has more potential to reach.

Fun watch. Several times where OB/Hazard was very close. I think they evened out pretty much for Wysocki/Anttila. Had one gotten all the good breaks and the other the bad, they could be like 7 shots separated

I'd guess Ricky is targeting -26 about now based on his post round interview. Assuming decent weather, he's likely -24 to -30. At -2, looks like someone would have to average -8 for the next 3 rounds to have a shot. Tall order, but not impossible.

Even playing conservatively, bad bounces or just a hair off could add a lot of strokes.

OTOH, if someone gets hot and plays aggressive, double digits are possible. Every hole is birdie-able.

Ricky well in range of -26, but after round 2 I gotta think winner's gonna be at least at -30?

Maybe top 7 four back or better still in it with a chance to win? Hate to write off Conrad and Dickerson but even if they go double digits for two rounds in a row I think there are too many good players ahead of them, someone's going to pop off.

Ricky well in range of -26, but after round 2 I gotta think winner's gonna be at least at -30?

Maybe top 7 four back or better still in it with a chance to win? Hate to write off Conrad and Dickerson but even if they go double digits for two rounds in a row I think there are too many good players ahead of them, someone's going to pop off.

Definitely looking like scoring is possible. Weather is good, but appears to be a little more breeze today than previous days.

I think Ricky is still trying to play it conservative and avoid the double/triple bogey's that are possible. He's often talked about "sticking to his game plan" and seems to be doing so here.

Nerves is a strange thing..Hennas putt has looked solid. .untill she got the lead, instant 3putt

What looked inpossible for Tattar after two runds is now close. . .i was 100% sure that her top 3 streak should be broken, but maybe not

And somehow, with 4 holes to go on moving day, Kristin Tattar is now 2nd in win probability....uDisc

Given todays scores so far, seems that little extra wind may be making a huge impact on scoring.