• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Update on stolen bag

^^^Seconded and the motion is carried: They're punk@$$ DBs. And they dressed like it.

Can we all agree that flatbrim Yankees caps are generally the bastion of tools/d-bags/douches? ANY flatbrim for that matter ... put that thing on your head or forget the hat; looks hella fake-gangsta.

tim_tizzy.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, was the person that called you in that group?

I live in this city and have seen at least two of those guys at the course. Never met them tho. But now that they're famous, I'll proly go out of my way to find out what kind of people they are next time I see one or more of them. Maybe try and find out the real story as an outsider on the situation. I believe they could have all been in on it, but I also believe that someone could have given them a b.s. story along with some cheap/free discs.

...Just because they dress like DB's doesn't mean they actually are losers. It means nothing more than: they made a conscious choice to dress like punk-@$$es. Their appearance, however deplorable it may be, is not necessarily a window into what kind of people they are. It's is evidence (but not necessarily proof) that their insecurity is only exceeded by their lack of style...

This is too funny man. Everyone thinks their own style is normal or whatever. Me, I dress similar to these "punk a$$es", with the flat caps, flashy shoes, n what not. With that said, I feel as if i'm a respectable person. And my self security insures pride of style, not the other way around. Sorry I don't dress like my dad in order to put off a "regular" image.

BTW, I'm not knockin on anyone here, but we are only going off of one persons perspective and a screen shot. Chances are that half of them didn't even have anything to do with it. I know I would be pissed if I got some free discs from my buddy, and then someone ran up to me with a camera, calling me a thief. I would most likely get loud and start swearing just like they did. Don't get me wrong, I understand the passion behind it. If my sh!t had gotten stolen, I would be pretty hype about it too.

{Link please?} :thmbup:

Can we all agree that flatbrim Yankees caps are generally the bastion of tools/d-bags/douches? ANY flatbrim for that matter ... put that thing on your head or forget the hat; looks hella fake-gangsta.

Can we agree that 30 year olds shouldn't be using the word "hella"? :popcorn:

I never said "all people dressing like this are huge tools that should be hit in the head with a brick" I said "all people I have met that look like this are huge tools that should be hit in the head with a brick" That's not stereo typing, thats a legit fact. I just haven't found the one or two people out there that dress like that and aren't huge tools yet. I also agree with how bad it sucks to be close to the same age as people like this because sadly most of the world does judge just by one bad experience with an age group and then they put everyone in that same catagory. :thmbdown:

Really hope you get some more discs back. It def sucks having things stolen by lowlifes who are too lazy to get a real job and work for their stuff like those of us who have morals.

I say hella hella often but I am from oakland so I guess I get the pass. As for the caps I've been wearing flat brims for atleast 8 years. I find then more comfortable and like seeing all angles with my peripherals not being covered like a race horse. Then again i wouldnt say my hats are board flat i just dont bend em. As for tr hats in the original pics those are snap backs and the biggest fad since skinny jeans. Or I should say came with skinny jeans. I despise em especially cuz everyone barely has them in there heads. As for the stolen discs I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get em back.

Can we agree that 30 year olds shouldn't be using the word "hella"? :popcorn:

That actually got a chuckle out of me, especially when I saw he was from Columbia, MO. I'm from Nor Cal, the word hella is so deeply ingrained in my lexicon that I still use it as a lazy word choice in tons of different situations; even when I've consciously told myself to stop saying it. It's everywhere. :wall:

I say hella, but I don't sound like a 'bra' from NorCal luckily. I say it because I can, but still don't rock the flatbrim :popcorn:

That actually got a chuckle out of me, especially when I saw he was from Columbia, MO. I'm from Nor Cal, the word hella is so deeply ingrained in my lexicon that I still use it as a lazy word choice in tons of different situations; even when I've consciously told myself to stop saying it. It's everywhere. :wall:

Last edited:
Has everyone forgot about the video. I still want to see it :thmbup:

I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of young azzholes getting busted for being total db's. As I get older I see more db's than we had when I was growing up. But the problem is...when I grew up you could get in a fight without being arrested for assault and battery. These days if you get in a fight you have to worry about someone going after your 401K or your house.

UPDATE

I called the girl that gave me her number at the course. She says she has the entire bag, and will meet me at 3pm at a bowling alley that is next to my apartment.

UPDATE

I called the girl that gave me her number at the course. She says she has the entire bag, and will meet me at 3pm at a bowling alley that is next to my apartment.
police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police

edit: and film it

Last edited:
Yo dude.. Bring a friend. She sounds pretty nice and straight forward, but you can't trust the people she knows.

over on straightupthievin.com/forums....

Update on Frolf Bag we stole
yo yo yo we bout to meet this fool and steal his car son!!!

over on straightupthievin.com/forums....

Update on Frolf Bag we stole
yo yo yo we bout to meet this fool and steal his car son!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

While they probably are just a bunch of wanksta's that were stupid enough to keep discs they stole and actually throw them, and they probably pee'd their pants a little when they realized the police might be involved, you can't be too careful. I definitely wouldn't want to go to a shady meet up like that without a friend... unless you're going to try and get with the girl.. Then... Good luck :thmbup:

Yo dude.. Bring a friend. She sounds pretty nice and straight forward, but you can't trust the people she knows.

Listen to this advice....you can never be too careful when dealing with this element of society...either bring a friend or carry a knife or a gun....or you can call the "po po," and they can be there too....bring a friend.

Latest posts