• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

Thought you guys might want a sneak peek at our two new colors. About time we did an all black, huh? And yes, these will be available on all 3 bags. The Draw will get an all black but not an option with the Fiery Red zippers.

PRqw2Ik

fJIaQYG

http://imgur.com/PRqw2Ik
http://imgur.com/fJIaQYG

(He posted them as media links, which did not work. I quoted him and copied the links. YW) :)
They look sick! :thmbup:

I really look forward to the new Rebel to come to Sweden. I hope you will bring them here early 2017 so I can use it the entire season. Tested out the version 3 the other day. Perfect on my back!

Love the red and black (my fav color combination btw) Don't know if I'll ever need to upgrade from my current hawaiian blue shift though!

Also still waiting to hear if someone has tried to fit a shift in a zuca cart!

I must be doing something wrong. Tried to preorder but shipping was $10.

One of my friends got a zuca cart, and let me put the Shift in there. Fits great, but a lift top seat is necessary to use all of the vertical storage. I have 17 discs, 5 drivers in each side, and the fenders barely touch the outside rim if the outermost disc in the side pockets.

I figured since a Rebel fit that a Shift should, but it's nice to know for certain that the cart and bag are compatible!

I gotta say the new Shift in all black and black with red zippers looks spectacular! The bag also seems to be even sturdier than the prior version. Great job UPD! Nice to see the continual refinements to a great design.

You've seen one in person? That would give me hope I'll get the one I preordered sooner rather than later. I also like the new color options. Was planning to get the blue but decided the jet black would age better and all black is never a bad choice.

^ I have a blue one and i loved it, until i saw the black. So classy

The only thing that will get me to replace my V2 Blue shift, is a new blue Shift.

I miss the Exuberance Orange. I'm all for UPD giving the masses what they want, but I always thought one of the signatures of the line was colors that really pop. The all-black just doesn't light my fire. I'll stick with my Mars Red for now.

I miss the Exuberance Orange. I'm all for UPD giving the masses what they want, but I always thought one of the signatures of the line was colors that really pop. The all-black just doesn't light my fire. I'll stick with my Mars Red for now.

I was just telling someone today how much I miss the Exuberance Orange. That was a great color and it will be back.

I noticed the site lists the Red color combo for the Shift, but it isn't in the drop-down.

Great interview with UPD here:

http://discgolfexaminer.com/episode-7-interview-with-jon-richardson-of-upper-park-designs/

Can't wait to see the new bags that are coming out in 2017. I've had my eye on a shift for a month or so now. I was thinking about getting a smaller bag to take with me when I ride my bike to the local course and immediately thought of the focus. Can the shift be underpacked to hold about what the focus has while still staying super light and allowing for a little bit of storage? If anybody has any experience with that and could comment, I would really appreciate it. The shift just sounds like it makes way more sense than my Voodoo Mojo does right now.

Latest posts