• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

ooops, I forget those. I have not used them since putting the extra waist and sternum straps in one of them. Sorry

I have a Shift (which I love) and I'm thinking I might like to move to the new Rebel. If you are not going to use your Rebel upgrade code please let me know. If you are thinking about moving from the Rebel to a smaller bag and getting the new Shift we can swap codes.

I have a Shift (which I love) and I'm thinking I might like to move to the new Rebel. If you are not going to use your Rebel upgrade code please let me know. If you are thinking about moving from the Rebel to a smaller bag and getting the new Shift we can swap codes.

I'm in the same boat here. I have a shift code if anyone wants to trade.

Just pre ordered the shift in Mars red. Super excited for this bag. Glad I waited till the new tweaks are implemented. Not one to carry a ton of discs but this will help with longer days and new courses where I bring more discs. There are a ton of great bags on the market but this one just seems to be the perfect bag for me! Now come on and get here!

Just pre ordered the shift in Mars red. Super excited for this bag. Glad I waited till the new tweaks are implemented. Not one to carry a ton of discs but this will help with longer days and new courses where I bring more discs. There are a ton of great bags on the market but this one just seems to be the perfect bag for me! Now come on and get here!

I agree. Just pre-ordered the Shift in green for my fiance. Just such an innovative and intelligent way to carry your stuff. I think she's going to really like it, and I hope I don't like it too much since I've already got a Grip A series and now a Rebel on the way. :D

As you all know, preorders are open. And as previous customers, you should have received your Refresh code yesterday by email.

Side note: Hope you guys like our new website! A ton of work went into it, and there is still a bunch to do, but I think it really showcases our brand. At least that was the goal.

Keep on discin on.

Jon

I keep a spare driver in each of the two inside mesh pockets for this exact purpose. Having a disc there doesn't impact my use of these pockets at all, it helps the bag keep its shape and it actually makes it easier to move discs into and out of the outside mesh slots.

Just came across this...Am I understanding that there are mesh pockets on the inside of the storage area? If so, can someone take a photo of this? I thought it was just an empty cavity inside the Shift...

Or by inside, are you meaning the inner of the two pockets that sit on the side exterior of the bag? Thanks!

Just came across this...Am I understanding that there are mesh pockets on the inside of the storage area? If so, can someone take a photo of this? I thought it was just an empty cavity inside the Shift...

Or by inside, are you meaning the inner of the two pockets that sit on the side exterior of the bag? Thanks!
There is a generous mesh pocket on the inside of the storage area on both sides of the bag. I'll try and snag a pic and post it tonight unless somebody else beats me to it.

Little small, I know, but best I could do with a quick Google search.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 77

in addition the the 4 mesh pockets on the exterior there is a big mesh pocket on either side of the interior storage cavity. the below pics aren't great but it shows how deep the pockets are as you can just see the rims of backup Bosses sticking up above the mesh.

also, yesterday I fit a soft cooler with 3 tallboys and a blue ice inside the main storage. this was in addition to the spare Bosses on the sides and a couple towels, a golf ball, couple rolls of glow tape, small first aid kit and a few other small things plus a full size nalgene in the holder. I keep finding new ways to fit more crap in/on this bag, love my Shift.

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 91
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 75
Got an e-mail the other day about their "Refresh" program. Super cool idea, and I will be updating my ladies gear.

^^Thanks Namar! Only slightly regretting my ergo purchase now. Upper Park really needs some more detail on their site about the interior capacity. It's very undersold.

^^Thanks Namar! Only slightly regretting my ergo purchase now. Upper Park really needs some more detail on their site about the interior capacity. It's very undersold.

Feedback heard! We are redesigning our features section for our new site and I will make sure to add some information about the amount of storage on the inside. It really is impressive!

Thanks guys :thmbup:

No problemo, onemilemore, and I completely agree about underselling the storage capacity. Finding out what I can fit inside has been a series of happy surprises rather than a selling point, and it definitely deserves to be included in the product description. Some sort of cutaway diagram illustrating the interior volume in graphical terms (how many beer cans/baseballs/ping pong balls will fit?) would help a lot of folks understand just how much storage is actually available.

How about Barsby makes a vid to show the bag and contents. I'd probably be more interested in that than any other player due to the mixed nature of it and it would promote the bag.

I think my eyes must be terrible

I can't get a good idea of how the colors actually look on the webpage. Sometimes the look a bit dull but other pics are better.

Anyone have the blue bag they can snap a pic of?

I've got the green, one buddy has the orange, one has the blue, and Cloutier is sponsored by them and has the red... None of them are dull. Especially not the blue. It's a light blue, but it pops. Big time.

Latest posts