• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

The Rhyno is my inside-the-circle putter and I keep 5 other putters in the quiver on the right, and my mids & fairways on the left. So with those plus 6 distance drivers in the 2nd & 3rd pockets, I've got 22 discs. If I feel the need for more in the future I'll revisit the top pocket situation. It's probably just a matter of taking an extra second to use two hands to separate the discs so they don't get hung up on each other, so not a big deal. I've gotten used to this setup and it's working out fine.

I like the idea of using the side pockets too, I may try that.

So has anyone tried putting the newest rebel (V4 I believe) in a Zuca cart? And if so, how does it fit? I've been curious to try it, but the Zuca backpack cart says it's good to hold bags up to 19" tall, but the UPD Rebel is ~21".

How many adult beverages (cans) can that main compartment on the Shift hold?

Just got my all black Rebel V4 today. Wow is all I can say! This thing is everything I could ever want in a disc bag. I cant wait to take it out on the course.

I have continuously said that I will order a Shift to complement my Grip A-series and I just never did. Kept putting it off, and putting it off.

No more. Shift on the way.

Fiance's is green, mine is blue. How cute is matching Shifts?

Just got my UP Rebel V3 today in the mail. Amazing construction, looks really sharp, and holds way more discs than my Crunch Box. Tons of padding, some attachment points for my towel, cap, and carabiners, big side pockets, and dual bottle holders, too. I've been oohing and aahing over for the last couple of hours. Can't wait to take it out on the course Saturday.

Just got my UP Rebel V3 today in the mail. Amazing construction, looks really sharp, and holds way more discs than my Crunch Box. Tons of padding, some attachment points for my towel, cap, and carabiners, big side pockets, and dual bottle holders, too. I've been oohing and aahing over for the last couple of hours. Can't wait to take it out on the course Saturday.

Nice. Post pics....we're bag nerds.

My shift is in the mail. Working on zipper pulls prior to arrival.

Nice. Post pics....we're bag nerds.

My shift is in the mail. Working on zipper pulls prior to arrival.

Zipper pulls? Like special ones or are the ones on UP bags no good? I linked a pic below.

Attachments

• WIN_20170323_18_27_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170323_18_27_53_Pro.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 70
I have a Shift and a Rebel, and these are just great bags! For me, the Shift gets a lot more use. It's great for casual rounds and smaller tournaments. When I need to carry a bit more, maybe extra clothes or snacks, or an umbrella, the Rebel is the perfect size without feeling too bulky.

In case anyone was wondering, the Mini Buzzz fits perfectly in the mini marker pocket of these bags. :)

They're nothing fancy, just basic cobra knot pulls, but I like having them on.
Tied them up last night and I think the bag should be here tomorrow, so.... :)

Latest posts