• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I'm calm. But people aren't getting responses. They haven't posted here in weeks and the last thing they did post was complaining about finances. So I think there are some reasons to be mildly concerned. I'm not worried. It's 50 bucks. Even if it is worst case and I lose it life goes on. But Ill be bummed cuz I want a pinch

Well dude got a new job, so I don't see this venture expanding anytime soon.

Discraft should buy the rights and release them under their brand.

I'm calm. But people aren't getting responses. They haven't posted here in weeks and the last thing they did post was complaining about finances. So I think there are some reasons to be mildly concerned. I'm not worried. It's 50 bucks. Even if it is worst case and I lose it life goes on. But Ill be bummed cuz I want a pinch

More Bummed than Worried. Upper Parks talks about needing revenue, has multiple people saying "Hey, tried to reach you, no Response", and people go spend money elsewhere when they do not have their questions answered. I would have much rather given Upper Parks the $50 for a Pinch, than the bag my kid bought because he didn't want to wait anymore. I had a Rebel V2 that was AMAZING. I believe in their product. Just a bummer that they haven't had time to address the folks that want to gove them $$$.

I apologise for my lack of response here and there. I'm doing what I can to stay on top of any warranty issues, but have been having a harder time staying on top of the general question emails and FB messages.

That being said, the Pinch bags are arriving at the warehouse this week. I will be sending a final update to all of the pre order customers in the next day or so. We will also be releasing the limited edition DGPT hesrher grey Pinch and the Kids Disc Golf black/yellow Pinch on the website.

I hope everyone is doing well! I have been working major overtime on some really awesome announcements coming soon.. they just happen to not be for Upper Park 🤫

Glad there's something awesome in the pipeline, but I'm hoping this ain't the end of UPD because I'd be bummed big time if I've missed out on getting a rebel.

Good luck in whatever the new project is!

In my opinion, the perfect bag would be the shift with the shoulder harness/straps from a grip bag. I keep bouncing back and forth between the two, I like the balance of the shift but the shoulder harness on my grip bag is much more comfortable.

That is not a hard harness to copy. It would mean I could get rid of the handle up top and slim down that material to access the top discs even easier. Hmm. Something to look in to!

That is not a hard harness to copy. It would mean I could get rid of the handle up top and slim down that material to access the top discs even easier. Hmm. Something to look in to!

Their pick up handle is built into the harness so I don't think that would be a problem. As it is, the handle on the Shift gets tucked in behind my top tier storage discs most of the time anyway, so I almost never use it.

I really want the pinch. I've got cash in hand, and I'm ready to order, but I'm worried that, much like a few people here, I've not received a message back telling me how long the wait is. Should I order and a take a chance?

I'll cosign, like this idea. Your website mentions a V3 Drawstring or whatever you call it...any rough ETA on it's release? Thanks in advance!

I really want the pinch. I've got cash in hand, and I'm ready to order, but I'm worried that, much like a few people here, I've not received a message back telling me how long the wait is. Should I order and a take a chance?

A preorder is one thing...but if they have actual stock UPD has always been a quick, reliable shipper.

Well it just came off pre order two days ago...I'm gonna pull the trigger later this after noon and order...just looks like it's going to work well for me...
Of course, out of the 3 bags I've had, the only one that didn't stay is the innova starter. My crunch box and my infinitedisc slinger are in rotation, the pinch looks like it'll be right what I need for a middle slot for longer days.

Last edited:
Well, I just finished 2 rounds with the Pinch and I have to say I liked it quite a bit. I had a v1 Pinch and all the improvements make it a much nicer bag; especially the larger opening and the full length support to help the bag stand up. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for their first backpack bag or wanting a smaller bag. This will be the bag I'll bring along on trips or for those courses that are not friendly to my Ridge Roller combo.

Overall I'd say it's another winner for the Upper Park team!! Great job!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't taken mine out yet but have been messing with configurations. I did t put too much thought into which type of disc, but managed 25 total without much effort.

2 in the top putter
3 on a side pocket
2 on adjacent side pocket
3 on front bottom flap
15 in main pocket(more fairways and distances, but still 5 mids)

I only carry 13-16 total so no need for all of that, but it has a ton of options.

This will be my first attempt at my setup. The additional rigidity and wider main make me think I won't used the bottom flap.

Putter in top pocket
Main approach disc in side pocket
Remaining 12-14 in main pocket.
water bottle and chalk bag in adjacent side pocket
Bottom front pocket with zipper now accessible for personal items

Attachments

• IMG_20181026_195718.jpg
    IMG_20181026_195718.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts