• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

20+ months with my Rebel and it's like new. None of the stitching shows any signs of stress whatsoever. Really refreshing when any product nowadays shows this kind of craftsmanship and quality. I love everything about this bag.

Putter in top pocket
Main approach disc in side pocket
Remaining 12-14 in main pocket.
water bottle and chalk bag in adjacent side pocket
Bottom front pocket with zipper now accessible for personal items

I might have to think about this bag for when I want a slightly smaller loadout, like 10-12 discs. I typically carry 16-18 but less than 14 in the shift and things start to get odd with the exterior storage having to be used in order for the bag to stand properly.

2 Rounds w/ the Pinch and color me impressed. It's exactly what I was expecting...I love the design and layout of this bag even more so than the Shift. It's got enough storage for the essentials of DG...discs, towel, mini and water with some extra space for keys, wallet and phone. Looking forward to continue testing this thing out, but I'd say UPD has a winner with the v2 Pinch.

Had to turn mine into a baby diaper bag yesterday. Threw all of my discs in the basket under the stroller, and we were off. Good versatile bag for disc golf, or pseudo-McGuyver maneuvers

One word...sploosh...

Showed up today...wow....I'm so psyched. If I could afford to take the day off and use it and abuse it, I would, but it's an OT week so not till Sunday.

I've got some pics so let's see if I can get this to work:

I'll have to attach them...

But I'm mad impressed. That's fully loaded, with my entire playing bag, which is something I've not been able to achieve since I've started playing....

I'll have more later as I just woke up....Can't figure out how to post pics..

Last edited:
Let's try this again..I hope this works out....I've got the five harps, two truths, a bard, 3 mavericks, convict, felon, 2 escapes, a river and a criminal in it, with two drink devices and a mini in the top pouch, such a great design. I'm pleased as hell...

Attachments

• upd1.jpg
    upd1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 62
  • upd2.jpg
    upd2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 68
  • upd3.jpg
    upd3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 57
There might be a Explorer in there too...I like the top slot for my Lucid-x maverick and lucid escape. It's nice to have it all in one spot. I'm going out for a round Sunday with it, so here's to working out a bit more.

I quickly scrolled through the last couple pages and might have missed it, but has there been a timeline posted for when Rebels will be available again?

I was certain I would be waiting for the V5 Rebel until I just read the following in the LBBags thread.

"Lastly, we are in the process of designing The Rufus - a smaller, no frills pack that we're hoping to come in at or under $199."

I am now interested in seeing what the Rufus has to offer.

I was certain I would be waiting for the V5 Rebel until I just read the following in the LBBags thread.

"Lastly, we are in the process of designing The Rufus - a smaller, no frills pack that we're hoping to come in at or under $199."

I am now interested in seeing what the Rufus has to offer.

Just some speculation - knowing LB it will be the size of the pinch and be 2 bills. Of course it will be well made, but is something that size worth $200? Especially when there are well built alternatives on the market.

The Carlton, in my opinion, is quite overpriced for what it offers.

Just some speculation - knowing LB it will be the size of the pinch and be 2 bills. Of course it will be well made, but is something that size worth $200? Especially when there are well built alternatives on the market.

I would not bet against you. If turns out to be Pinch-size, I would rather get the Rebel. I just hope it doesn't go the way of the RDG Gecko.

Latest posts