• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Rebel + Zuca LG Cart

ntguthrie

I'm in the market for a cart and am leaning towards one of the Zuca backpack carts. My current bag is an Upper Park Rebel (v4) and I LOVE it, but wondering if it would be compatible with the Zuca LG cart. I'm guessing this is probably a long shot...but has anyone tried to pair the LG cart with a Rebel backpack? Based on the LG cart specs (11"D x 16"W x 20"H) the Rebel may fit, but would be extremely tight. If anyone has tried this, or would be able to test this, and can give any feedback it would be appreciated.

Including drink holders, top handle, etc. it measures roughly 17" wide by 21" tall by 11" deep. So my guess it that it would fit, just wondering how much of the bag will be unaccessible - side pockets, top vertical storage area, things like that.

Including drink holders, top handle, etc. it measures roughly 17" wide by 21" tall by 11" deep. So my guess it that it would fit, just wondering how much of the bag will be unaccessible - side pockets, top vertical storage area, things like that.

Well the top seat of the cart flips open to the top storage is unaffected but the sides will have some trouble being accessible. What I would do is use a Folding Cart for the size of bag, some of them have a seat on the other side to sit on as well. Yes you might have to modify the wheels on most of them to the bigger 12 or 16 inch set, no flat foam filled type.

Go with an EZ cart. Cheaper and functions basically the same minus the seat, which if one was absolutely needed you could still bring a stool.

Go with an EZ cart. Cheaper and functions basically the same minus the seat, which if one was absolutely needed you could still bring a stool.

Why? A rebel won't fit in an EZ Go Cart. Plus, it's wider and quite a bit heavier than the Zuca. Not necessarily a bad thing, but the first point kind of rules out this recommendation.

OP - I recall seeing that the very top vertical storage is basically not accessible due to the height of the bag. I know it fits in the original zuca bag cart but don't recall the other specifics :(

Why? A rebel won't fit in an EZ Go Cart. Plus, it's wider and quite a bit heavier than the Zuca. Not necessarily a bad thing, but the first point kind of rules out this recommendation.

OP - I recall seeing that the very top vertical storage is basically not accessible due to the height of the bag. I know it fits in the original zuca bag cart but don't recall the other specifics :(

There are no sides on the ez cart thus everything is accessible. You can put pretty much any bag on an ez cart. It doesn't have a built in seat but it's the least obtrusive of the backpack carts

There are no sides on the ez cart thus everything is accessible. You can put pretty much any bag on an ez cart. It doesn't have a built in seat but it's the least obtrusive of the backpack carts

If the person has to go that route, then they should just get those Folding shopping carts with removable bag, some I have found online on Amazon even have a seat on them. I wish I had though of those sooner before getting what I got for disc golf. Only thing is they might need to replace the wheels on one with those larger foam filled or solid rubber wheels like those found on a Zuca if they are too small for even a cart friendly disc golf course.

Latest posts