• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Used 2006 Champion Wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.

blapblapblap

Par Member
So I just bought one of these from booter and proceeding to lose it the second time out at the park...but not before growing a real fondness for it. I'd like one or two more? Would prefer ones from 06 that don't have the Augusta stamp, or maybe even one from 2007. I'm really just looking for a couple nice pearly champion wraith throwers without payin an arm and a leg, let me me know if you can help me make it happen. Thanks for looking, please bump the thread if you pm me

And yeah, sorry about the duplicate post guys, I forgot to log out of my buddy's account. :doh: Hopefully the mods will get rid of the other one for me

Those things fly sweet. I have a couple but they are my backups. Clearwater usually has some.

I got one in my sale thread........175 8.5/10 ink.....45 shipped......let me know.....a lil pearly

You don't need these! I promise they will eat your money!

that sucks man!

there were a few stamps with the augusta that were the same run
mid town classic
augusta
and one other ..

if i find another ill let unknow.

booter...you mean mid-nationals. I have three of those (two blue and a green). This stamp...
DSC_0154_752x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts