• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USPlotter

leftyone

Birdie Member
very disappointed in them, bought a plotter and the drivers wont download:mad::mad: anyone else run into problems with this?

ok so i have that problem solved, on to the next one, how do i figure out what my out source is? there are about 50 to choose from

people have reported they have the best customer service, so just give em a call and they'll help you out

yep, when i get mine (ordered it today :D) if i run into problems i'm calling them. i've heard nothing but praises from people about their customer service/tech support

UPDATE..... So I called uscutter today and spoke to Levi. He walked me through all the problems I had and in no time everything was gtg! You guys that said their cs is gtg were right on! I'm very pleased.

k. so i just got mine, and there was a rain drop on the box...WTF USCutter?!

USCuttery-u-no-ship-in-waterproof-box.jpg

When mine first arrived, it wouldn't power up. I tried everything, then called support. They walked me through all the necessary steps, and then determined I had a bad unit.
The best advice I can give to ANYONE looking for good service -- be nice to your service guy! Whether on the phone, in person, or on the net, if you're a jerk to them, they will be more likely to seem like a jerk to you. I was upset that I had just spend a few hundred bucks and then had a dead unit, but I never once took it out on the service tech, and he was very appreciative of that.
I'm sure they(and all service centers) get lots of bad calls -- don't be that call, even if the problem is huge to you, just stay calm and positive.
They sent me a replacement unit, and had me send the d.o.a. unit back. None of this cost me a penny extra. A+ service!

the guys that I talked to were disc golfers. If you buy one of thier plotters, call them and they'll setup everything for you. Those things are impossible to setup by yourself.

the guys that I talked to were disc golfers. If you buy one of thier plotters, call them and they'll setup everything for you. Those things are impossible to setup by yourself.

I think I have called them 4-5 times already, very cool guys and VERY helpful. Only adjustment I need to make is the tension on the rollers. Vinyl is feeding evenly back and forth. Anyone care to shed some wisdom on this one to save me some time?

Latest posts