• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vacation time again

Meh. At least there's plenty of oxygen at those lower elevations. The highest elevation in North Carolina isn't much higher than my front yard. Lol.

Seriously, thanks for all of the good advice, thoughts and opinions so far. They all go a long way towards helping me make an informed decision about where I want to go this year.

Hopefully wherever we end up the woods golf won't make my wife want to quit playing. She isn't a huge fan of trees on disc golf courses. Lol.

Weatherwise, it's a great time to visit the area. It's the driest time of the year, and autumn leaves peak around the first of November in Charlotte (slightly earlier, as you go north; mid-October in the mountains). Hurricanes are no concern, except near the beaches; they're pretty much done by then, and as already mentioned, all they amount to in the inland cities is a day or two of heavy rain.

Latest posts