• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to throw it in here...

My x-link Ibex 175 is the most consistent and downright awesome disc that I own.

Thanks Vibram!

I am interested to see what kind of speed 10-ish driver vibram would make. A beefy thing would be cool. predator-ish maybe?

I have a trak with not flight numbers but it looks like all other traks does this mean it is first run? It has the places that the numbers should go but it is not on them. If this is a first run does it mean it flies like a "Black-eye" trak?

Anyone know of a place to get a vibram dg fleece vest?
become sponsored by them
I have a trak with not flight numbers but it looks like all other traks does this mean it is first run? It has the places that the numbers should go but it is not on them. If this is a first run does it mean it flies like a "Black-eye" trak?
it is a proto and flies a little more understable i believe

Does lack of numbers always indicate a proto disc? I have heard a lot about this on this thread but I am not sure I believe it since I think at least half of my Vibrams do not have numbers.

Proto's says something like "Tested where it matters, Made in USA"

Firsts runs don't have flight numbers.

Yes. No.

The discs without the numbers are first run, but the black eye Traks are quite special - they also tend to be quite overstable.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and/or Holiday break and New Year's. I managed to stay awake until midnight to turn on the Vibram Open registration and was happy to see 50+ people sign up for the wait list.

We are currently in production of X-Link Firm Ibexes and Soles. They will be available to stores by the end of January and should be in stores in February. One of my resolutions is to continue to increase capacity so that we are able to supply all of the stores that want to carry our discs. Thanks for the support and ideas that I get from you all on the boards.

Does lack of numbers always indicate a proto disc? I have heard a lot about this on this thread but I am not sure I believe it since I think at least half of my Vibrams do not have numbers.

Proto's says something like "Tested where it matters, Made in USA"

Firsts runs don't have flight numbers.

this. the protos go out to the testers

speaking of protos, I finally just got myself both an A and B VP tester. if anyone has any more they'd like to sell, hit me up!

good news about the firm ibexes. excited to see how these turn out.

Got my 3 soft vibram from christmas today, they all felt awesome and flew the same, but my ascent had a sunken top and the yellow on the Vibram logo was peeling off. Is the peeling normal cause Ive never seen it happen on my others, other than that vibram sorts are great can't wait to play a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts