• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StevenDodge,

Ah man now you're just teasing us....so not cool:) the driver is going to be SO sick!

Ugh I am so jealous of Team Vibram and the Vibram testers! I hope the drivers are sick! Have a blast throwing them! Pun intended.

It's about as close to a protostar destroyer as you are going to get in shape and flight. Nice dome. Best feeling Vibram I have held yet. It's near perfect for my throw.

As long as Vibram continues the trend of making their molds under 160g, I will pick up one of the new drivers! Even at that weight it will probably still be too much for my noodle arm.

Other than putters and utility discs, Vibram under 160g always have a place in my bag.
Thank you Vibram for discs under 160g!!!

All standard X-link.
Ascent - 151
Trak - 152
Obex - 151
Ibex - 152

It will be legal to 175. These are prototypes and the weights were a tad high.

Makes me a lot better. So many high speed discs lately have been nose sensitive in an effort to build glide in for lower powered players. It seems like the best high speed stuff (Bosses, Destroyers, Forces, etc) have some nice stability to them and depend almost more on clean form and strength and not glide.

Status
Not open for further replies.