• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic of the ascents side by side if anyone was confused or interested:
100MEDIAIMAG0063.jpg

And heres a pic of my current Vibram stuff. I have a ridge and VP in the mail too :)
100MEDIAIMAG0064.jpg

I got my Trek tester today & wondering what to expect since I probably won't be able to throw it until Saturday. I'm too lazy to read this whole thread so just going to ask! For reference I throw RHBH & max d is probably 275-300. Thanks for any info. And Steve if you're listening, thanks again for this opportunity, can't wait to chuck it!

I got my Trek tester today & wondering what to expect since I probably won't be able to throw it until Saturday. I'm too lazy to read this whole thread so just going to ask! For reference I throw RHBH & max d is probably 275-300. Thanks for any info. And Steve if you're listening, thanks again for this opportunity, can't wait to chuck it!

One other thing, it's marked 175 M. I would think M=medium & it's very flexible but I've only seen there stuff in firm, soft, or regular x. What have I got here? Thanks again

Yuh huh, the regular X link is pretty flexible, I will agree with that. :thmbup:

But only the softs you can roll up like a jelly roll. :D
5414707369_61d7dc54cb_m.jpg

what with the raised lettering?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? The green one has raised lettering and the red one doesn't.

If you're saying that I'm stating the obvious and why am I even saying such things... Well, I guess I just never noticed it and thought it was interesting that they changed it.

I just got the red one (firm) yesterday and can't wait to get out and throw it this afternoon and see how the firm compares for me.

the raised lettering was on the first batch that they did and after some feedback about people not liking it they changed it to the engraved in lettering. There are a fair number out there with the raised letters. The protos had it like that too I believe?

ANYONE??????????????

ANYONE??????????????

Its been talked about in this thread. It should feel a bit different (many said more comfortable) in your hand and a more understable compliment to the ascent. The original prototypes weren't a whole lot more understable, but there seems to be question if the newer test molds will have been tweaked to make the two a little more different and the trak a bit more understable.

Thanks jpeaslee. Hopefully I'll get a few tosses tonight & can give some info tomorrow. It feels alot like my E-L, maybe a little thicker rim. I hope it throws like it, my eagle is pretty darn straight

Status
Not open for further replies.