• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I received the following question and wanted to see if any of you had helpful thoughts:

"Just received an Ascent disc I purchased online. Color described as "Unique". It is the same color as the ground and leaves in most of the courses I golf. Is there any way to color this disc so I can find it after I throw it?"

I've got a Ridge like that. The best thing I can think to do is look before you buy, it helps. I actually did this and still ended up with the disc. For reals though, this disc will help you learn to watch your disc all the way to the ground. I also have gotten good at spotting that ever so amazing Vibram yellow octogon.

Last edited:
i got a 182g summit....do they make many that weigh this much....? also has a **** load of flashing....does this wear off easy or is it best to cut it off...?

6e1e4e88.jpg

that is the proto summit. if its unthrown i would keep it that way. I think they only made 150ish of those. they were promo items for the VO and not intended to throw from what i remember.

Last edited:
Probably has been posted before in this huge thread somewhere, but anyone have any problem with warping?

I got a red Summit and blue Summit, both X Link and both at the same time and they have always been in the same putter pocket together but a couple weeks ago, someone pointed out to me the blue one was warped. I honestly had no idea until then and throwing them side by side though.

Should I do anything to fix it? I left it under a few books over night but the thing seems unaffected.

Probably has been posted before in this huge thread somewhere, but anyone have any problem with warping?

I got a red Summit and blue Summit, both X Link and both at the same time and they have always been in the same putter pocket together but a couple weeks ago, someone pointed out to me the blue one was warped. I honestly had no idea until then and throwing them side by side though.

Should I do anything to fix it? I left it under a few books over night but the thing seems unaffected.
put it in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute and then put the books on it overnight
6215641928_48374658f3_z.jpg

got this sweet ascent!
thats from the BG am tourney, 1 of 250-300. nice snag

I have an Ascent that looks kinda like that but different colors. How do I know if it is a "chunk" or whatever you call it or just a nothing special multi color disc???

the only chunks are the christmas ridges (24 made) and the summits and vps (97 made). there are about 250-300 of those ascents and another 250-300 ridges handed out for BG ams. the rest are referred to as granites. post a pic and i will tell you, but if its bright colors 99% chance it is a granite

the only chunks are the christmas ridges (24 made) and the summits and vps (97 made). there are about 250-300 of those ascents and another 250-300 ridges handed out for BG ams. the rest are referred to as granites. post a pic and i will tell you, but if its bright colors 99% chance it is a granite

Well I don't have a camera right now, only texts, but it is very similar except orange, pink, green, purple, & a little blue & red. The bottom has the same colors but different pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts