• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Five Fingers KSO

No, second toe is longer than the big toe. I've heard many others have the same issue and there was talk that Vibram would eventually address the issue somehow.

As popular as the Five Fingers are and as well as they seem to be selling, I wouldn't be surprised if they sold a "long toe" variety or something like that.

The only fit issue I have is that I have teeny little stubs for pinkie toes, and they don't quite fill that "finger" sleeve. It's not a major issue, but it goes to show they're not going to fit everyone's feet perfectly, and there's no way they can make a different model to account for the particulars of everyone's feet.

As popular as the Five Fingers are and as well as they seem to be selling, I wouldn't be surprised if they sold a "long toe" variety or something like that.

The only fit issue I have is that I have teeny little stubs for pinkie toes, and they don't quite fill that "finger" sleeve. It's not a major issue, but it goes to show they're not going to fit everyone's feet perfectly, and there's no way they can make a different model to account for the particulars of everyone's feet.

I have the same problem. My last 2 toes are much shorter than the rest so they dont fill the pockets. It works out alright though.

I've been interested in these for a while but now I don't know. My 2nd toe is at least 1/4 an inch longer than my "big" toe, and my last two are very short.

I've been interested in these for a while but now I don't know. My 2nd toe is at least 1/4 an inch longer than my "big" toe, and my last two are very short.

well they measure you from your longest toe.. but I imagine I just wouldn't be as comfortable

That's me also. When I tried them on, my pinky toe would fall out of its' spot, which was an obvious blister waiting to happen. Sounds like our type of foot isn't all that uncommon, so I'm sure Vibram will hear the $$ calling if they can come up with a new model to accomodate the rest of us.

Someone should take some leftover plastidip from modding their DG bag and use it on a pair of socks and report back with the results :cool:

Someone should take some leftover plastidip from modding their DG bag and use it on a pair of socks and report back with the results :cool:

I'm sure the plastidip doesn't have near the grip or durability of Vibram rubber. But somebody will probably try it just for the helluvit.

saw someone try this on youtube...it looked terrible, idk how well it'd hold up either

just got my KSO's in today! they feel great. we'll see how my feet feel tomorrow though. i don't think they'll be that bad as i go barefoot a lot as it is

just got my KSO's in today! they feel great. we'll see how my feet feel tomorrow though. i don't think they'll be that bad as i go barefoot a lot as it is

yeah youll adjust quickly if you're barefoot a lot anyways. i dont go barefoot except at home and I adjusted completely within 3 days. something really interesting is that before wearing these regularly I did a Dr Scholl's machine at walgreens which recommends you a gel insert based on foot pressure. at that time almost all my weight was on my heels. I redid the test today and my weight is distributed almost perfectly between my forefoot and my heels. i also feel much more balanced and agile.

yeah i can already tell i'm walking a little differently.
can't wait to take them out on the course in the morning!

also the socks are the way to go! if you don't have some you should get a pair of vibram's five fingers website

also the socks are the way to go! if you don't have some you should get a pair of vibram's five fingers website

your feet still fit in the nice with the socks? its a super tight fit for me without socks

the socks are super thin. if you've ever done a lot of hiking, then you've probably had the "liner" sock that goes under your thick sock. that's what they are. really thin comfortable toe socks.

Latest posts