• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Hybrids

Very odd, yet intriguing. 2 different feel plastics (or rubber, or whatever the hell Vibram uses) on the same disc. Kinda gimmicky, but could be cool.

I would think you would want the grip on the bottom not the top. The rim is where your fingers generate the snap on the disc the thumb just stabilizes it.

Other places (like the VO website) are saying that the Black side is the firm side and the red side is the reg x-link.

RED IS X-LINK
BLACK IS X-LINK FIRM
oooohhhhhh I get it now.

All the listings and promos are updated to reflect the Vibram text. That was by far the weirdest error I've ever put on the internet :doh:

And it delayed my Torchy's aaargh :thmbup: :D

I would think you would want the grip on the bottom not the top. The rim is where your fingers generate the snap on the disc the thumb just stabilizes it.

All vibram discs has a ton of grip top and bottom.

They've done weirder before trying to layer the different rubbers.

Firm beats in faster than medium. I don't know if I'd like how these would fly when they get seasoned.

It is times like these where I really begin to hate my Vibram addiction... Now I'm going to have to buy a couple just to see if I like them, even though they will probably make absolutely 0 difference in my game as a whole...

It will be interesting to see how they break in. I'll post next year once I get mine broken in.

These will be fun to watch fly.

I wish Vibram could have figured out the overmold process before MVP patented it, I would love my overmold to be rubbery.

Is it me or is this just weird?? Kind of reminds me of the Innova April fools joke lol

Definitely quiver-like...

Firm beats in faster than medium. I don't know if I'd like how these would fly when they get seasoned.

That makes me wonder if the side that gets beat faster would make the disc unstable since one "side" would be less stable then the other.

Wouldn't a beat in firm become more like medium? Also, how fast do they beat in, really? X-link seems nigh indestructible to me...

Latest posts