• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Is Done

Already rebranded for 2018!? Your doublespeak makes no sense to me :p Did the Vibram for 2018 already happen? How many times did MVP brand it already before 2018? Does Vibram grow their rubber trees at Maple Hill? MVP now runs the Rubber Farm?

It was announced last fall'ish that the Maple Hill Open will be title sponsored by MVP starting in 2018. Previously it was sponsored by Vibram, hence the Vibram Open, which is no longer exists.

It was announced last fall'ish that the Maple Hill Open will be title sponsored by MVP starting in 2018. Previously it was sponsored by Vibram, hence the Vibram Open, which is no longer exists.

On DG humor, that was coincidently after the vibram memes started lol. We all thought we killed the brand off of sponsoring the tournament, then this happened.

Ughhhhhhhh

Your argument style is so fun.

Thanks.

So, it's not legal anywhere in the USA?

Not sure if serious. But, even if this is a rhetorical question, it's silly.

Here's the cure for your ignorance, whether feigned or real:

Article in "Vox"

Wouldn't this be like having a fit over a stamp depicting gambling? That's legal in some places and not in others.

So you raise one irrelevant rhetorical question and follow it with a false analogy wrapped in another one. No one here is having a fit.

I was also commenting about the absurdity of one being legal and not the other based on what's happened in the past.

Of course you were, which, really, has nothing to do with whether Vibram should be criticized for glorifying illegal activity. Look, I love Vibram discs and the pot reference doesn't bother me. But to take some ill-considered, pot-martyr, fake offense to anyone drawing a distinction between legal and illegal activity is dumb.

Thanks.

Not sure if serious. But, even if this is a rhetorical question, it's silly.

Here's the cure for your ignorance, whether feigned or real:

Article in "Vox"

So you raise one irrelevant rhetorical question and follow it with a false analogy wrapped in another one. No one here is having a fit.

Of course you were, which, really, has nothing to do with whether Vibram should be criticized for glorifying illegal activity. Look, I love Vibram discs and the pot reference doesn't bother me. But to take some ill-considered, pot-martyr, fake offense to anyone drawing a distinction between legal and illegal activity is dumb.

It's legal in some states. Legal.

I'm not really interested in debating state vs federal on this issue.

My reference to the fits was when this first came up.

My point was the hypocrisy that's on display, which somehow keeps going over your head. The legal status has nothing to do with it but plz continue to beat a dead horse.

It's legal in some states. Legal.

Nope, it's illegal in all states because federal law applies in all states.

I'm not really interested in debating state vs federal on this issue.

Since you are so ignorant on the issue, I don't blame you.

My point was the hypocrisy that's on display, which somehow keeps going over your head. The legal status has nothing to do with it but plz continue to beat a dead horse.

But there's no hypocrisy. Just a distinction between legal and illegal. You are inventing the hypocrisy with your pot-martyrdom. Take that up with congress or your state legislature. There's no hypocrisy in faulting a company for glorifying illegal activity and not being upset when a company that peddles a legal product advertises during or sponsors a sporting event.

You want to talk about what should and should not be illegal. That's a different argument and that fact seems to be going over your head (or through it without registering).

The 420 thing was a poor decisions. It just didn't have much upside and it risked getting some sensitive people up in arms.

I would love to know how those same folks feel about beer sponsorships in their favorite sports.

Wait, what?

Latest posts