• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Open Live Coverage

the two guys who played my qualifying VO tourney made the cut :)

Furthur said:
Possibly an 1100 rated round for Barry. Will easily set the record for highest SSA during an 1100 rated round if it holds up.

I won't buy the DVD unless it has Barry vs the world in it :) Kidding an obviously as a long time DVD watcher of the event (best on DVD easily) I'd really like to see a 1100 rate round in it's entirety. Since Barry was so nice for putting up the show it would be a disaster not showing it. Because as far as I know nobody has released a 1100 rated round on DVD. That should sell like a pound of gold for a dollar. When I mean sell I mean selling also to those unaware or indifferent about the sport. Wait till all the players show that round to non players and watch the new players flocking in.

I have been watching the live coverage, and that isn't what the DVD will look like is it? Love the commentary, but so much looking around, turning quickly makes me really dizzy. The wife called about 3pm yesterday and asked if the yard was mowed yet I said "no". She asked what I was doing and said watching live DG on the computer and having a couple beers, and I could just imagine the look on her face. Needless to say the yard still isn't mowed. The big question is "is Barry going to be able to hold onto it?" After the 1st round I thought wow Barry is going to destroy the competition, and then yesterday he played solid, but I thought this is still in the reach of 2 others Nikko, and McCoy, and I would like to see Barry win, but then there is another side that is really rooting for Kevin. I guess that's because the guy that got me into the sport was from the Tulsa, OK area, and played with Kevin a lot back in the mid 90's.

EDIT: The ESPN II thing is supposed to be an online article, no video about the Vibram Open and Disc Golf. I hope it's good. It's supposed to be out in the next couple weeks

there are over 230 people watching this thing and im cheering for Kevin Mccoy and Matt "$" Dollar

Latest posts