• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video Analysis Pchitti

Anyone can throw a disc. Not everyone can aim a disc. You haven't gotten your head around in any of your throws to show where you are aimimg.

Why do you move so much when you are putting? It's like some sort of putting dance. If you want to be more accurate it needs to be more of a forward punch motion and less of the up and down stuff you have going on.

I'm certainly no authority on anything, so I'll post my comment as a question: what do you get out of the hand wiggling before your throw? Is it a nervous habit or does it serve some purpose?

Also your p is chitti, but that's probably a topic for another thread. :)

The hand movement before the throw is me reminding my body what I want from my wrist.

Putting im def working on. I was better at putting the first year than the second... I have been straddle putting more often recently, I think that is why im lifting my arm so high. As for the movement, most of my putt is with the movement in my lower body. Im using my arm for aim and very little power. Almost all wrist and forward momentum.

I have never been the guy that needs to see where I am aiming, I get my aim and then throw. Im not trying to aim while throwing, some people require a more visual technique. Keeping my eye on the line, tends to lead me to timing issues and grip lock.
Sadly Im the guy that when playing pool, can line up the shot then stare at you for every shot. I might miss one.

You should still try to get your head around 1st. It helps you uncoil better. Wouldn't you want more power with better accuracy?

You should still try to get your head around 1st. It helps you uncoil better. Wouldn't you want more power with better accuracy?

I agree with Chris. One thing that helps me is to try to keep my chin on my front shoulder and eyes on the target as soon as i start my pull through. This does two things... keeps your elbow from droping and staying in plane, keeps your focus on the target.

Will give it a go. Thanks for the advice on my form. Because of it I had a great doubles round tonight, confusing people with my constant putter and buzzz drives. Hell my putter won the CTP playoff for last cash, and the one for the ace pot. 32 dollars richer from two 150' putter layups.

Botched a few sub 20' putts trying to punch more.

Latest posts