• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video of Feldberg catching the disc between his knees

DannyThunders

Double Eagle Member
Can anyone link me to the video of Dave Feldberg catching the disc between his legs??? i swear i saw it the other day but cannot find it. I will delete this thread once i get the link.

If memory serves me its the one where he's at dexter. "A day at Dexter" or something along those lines

Pretty cool video, and yes that man can putt. I hope to be half as good as him some day at putting. And I like how he keeps the disc between his leg until the guy hits his putt.

It's at about 7:00 in to the video, btw.

Spoiler alert...

And that wouldn't have been nearly as cool if he had missed the putt!

so many nice putts. i wonder what the stats say concerning his putting success as it relates to the current style/amount of facial hair he's sporting. probably 99% either way.

I dunno if i should delete this thread, this video is gnarly all the way through. So many insane putts

I didn't know that threads could be deleted. In any case, though, I would definitely leave this one active. I had seen this video before and had a general idea where to search for "the catch." But I'm sure that lot of people haven't seen it before.

Yeah, thanks for posting... great video. The guy just makes it look effortless.
That forehand anny putt right at the end was just sick.

Latest posts