• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video...One Shot At $800...Misses

Cool vid, I love that he's already picked up all the mannerisms you see from a lot of tournament players.

I was in a tournament a few years ago, and the Ace Pot was $500. I made my throw on a 240ft hole, and missed two trees by inches. My disc came down, and hit the top rim of the basket,and then hit the ground next to it. I felt sick after that.

I played in a ball golf tournament a long time ago in Houston at Champions. Where they used to play the tour championship. It was a $500 per head tournament that one of my father's clients paid for. If you got a hole in one on hole 8, you won a $250000 custom Shelby car. My buddy tees off and immediately starts bitching about how he hit it fat. The ball lands on the green and heads straight at the hole. At it's closest point, the ball was two inches from the hole. It stopped about 5 inches from the hole for a $250000 car. He was worthless for the rest o the day. It was absurd.

man i wish i had that form at that age!!!! great job!!!! even his pre throw routine looks legit!!! Future big dog there!!!

When he did the incredibly douchey "pro style" pre throw I expected a turrible throw, but daaaaaaamn son! That was a nice looking toss! :thmbup:

Kids are absolute sponges at that age. If given proper instructions from the get go, you can build a monster. Great job, dad!

It's going to be interesting to see the next generation of disc golfers come through. Some of the greatest players in any sport had generational instruction. The Mannings, the Earnhardts, the Jenkins, Wiggins, and countless other sport families have had steering wheels, balls, and discs in their kids' hands by the time they were walking.

As disc golf is reaching an age and player base where these prodigies can start being more of a norm, it will be amazing to watch these little guys blowing past us old timers more and more.

Great job, dads!:clap:

Kids are absolute sponges at that age. If given proper instructions from the get go, you can build a monster. Great job, dad!

It's going to be interesting to see the next generation of disc golfers come through. Some of the greatest players in any sport had generational instruction. The Mannings, the Earnhardts, the Jenkins, Wiggins, and countless other sport families have had steering wheels, balls, and discs in their kids' hands by the time they were walking.

As disc golf is reaching an age and player base where these prodigies can start being more of a norm, it will be amazing to watch these little guys blowing past us old timers more and more.

Great job, dads!:clap:

Not to mention that as disc golf becomes more and more popular athletes that may have decided to play baseball might play disc golf instead. That is really what will step the sport up to the next level, actual athletes in the sport.