• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Visiting Port St Lucie - Dec, 24-26

craigd

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I'm flying into Florida Sunday, Dec 23rd late in the evening. Staying in Port St Lucie Monday Dec, 24th-26th. Doesn't look like there's much close other than St Lucie Village or Gordy Road. Anything anybody could suggest would be great. I'd be willing to drive an hour or so north or south to get to a better course or to meet up with somebody. I could probably break away for a full day. Maybe the 26th would be my best opportunity. Any suggestions, routes, or things to avoid to get the most golf in while I'm there would be great.

Thanks,
Craig

I would have played with you if I was in town. My gf lives in west palm beach and we visit vero quite often. There aren't too many options in the area, especially not like my home area in Texas or yours in Georgia. I am sure you found how disappointing st. Lucie is and I haven't played Gordy yet. The closest decent course I have found is in green acres, about an hour south. Better luck next time.