• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

I just got my Karma. My first impressions are WOW!! I have black quad shocks on it and it is very comfortable. The pads on the back feel great. It looks and feels very well made. Time will tell if it holds up, but I suspect it will.

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

I was surprised to see a lot of people were rocking the Voodoo bag line. Feldberg, and Leviska are the two that I saw that had these bags. They look pretty badass if you ask me. I could almost hear Feldbergs bag weeping as he went by it was so loaded. I actually felt bad for his caddy.

Anyone buy or know how much the zulu is? that thing is freakin huge!

where do you buy these!!
He has a page on Facebook. You post what you want and then he sends you the info (price, colors etc..). If you want the bag, he then gives you his Paypal info. Once the money clears, he ships it off!
He also has a web page, but since I'm not the primary on our DSL connection. All the e-mails would end up in my girlfriends e-mail account. So I just did the Facebook thing.

where do you buy these!!

I just posted that I wanted some info for the bags on his facebook page. He sent me an email the next day, gave me a quote, and provided his paypal info. I still don't know if it ever shipped, but he made it seem like it was in stock. I sent him an email this morning just asking for a status update.

So, if the Karma is $150, what is the Zulu, $200? That's a little on the crazy side considering your other options. I guess what I'm saying is for something that huge, wouldn't you prefer to have a backpack style setup? Then again that's just me.

Those bags look a lot like Gorilla Boy bags style wise. Doesn't look like anything new or innovative. Just another choice in the vast DG wasteland.

The bag seems very similiar the only real differnce that I saw was in the way the divider was setup. The cloth seemed to cover the whole divider section, and didn't appear to have a PVC frame like the GB bags. Honestly like Sloopyu stated, it's just another choice to choose from.

Those bags look a lot like Gorilla Boy bags style wise. Doesn't look like anything new or innovative. Just another choice in the vast DG wasteland.

Which is a good thing, just not that exciting. Competition is good. These companies will keep making better products with cool new features.

karma is 125 but after shipping and tax it comes out too 148....

So, if the Karma is $150, what is the Zulu, $200? That's a little on the crazy side considering your other options. I guess what I'm saying is for something that huge, wouldn't you prefer to have a backpack style setup? Then again that's just me.

On one hand, I think the inside of the bag is a nice touch. It's like a 5 star hotel compared to everybody's frame/cage. That fabric (great on quads) seems like it would snag on rough rimmed discs and tear easily, though. It does have a 5 year warranty. I think Gorilla Boy's rain fly stash is much more elegantly executed (I believe he's the only bag manufacturer on the market that thought about the putter during development, too). I don't like that you just roll up the flap and velcro it in place like my Innova Competition. This is a big pet peeve of mine. I think a premium priced bag should have a better way to stash it.

They look like a seriously viable competitor in the market though. The Silverback/Simian has some more competition for my money.

the mesh on the dividers is actually quite strong. i have several beat up, jagged edge dx discs that have never snagged.

Latest posts