• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Someone commenting on the facebook post said that there is a youtube video of the bag. I couldn't find it, does anyone know if said video exists???:popcorn:

This thing is pretty awesome! That video was pretty sweet! A lot of storage. Still not leaving my grip bag... Don't need storage that storage space! (Though putting discs in the side pockets was pretty sweet)

Thanks for putting that up there dgfanatic7. I had been wanting a Grip for a while now but I think this bag is better. Only if they do have the rain fly and a hook or loop to secure an umbrella along the side. Made In Uhmerica! too.

Thanks for putting that up there dgfanatic7. I had been wanting a Grip for a while now but I think this bag is better. Only if they do have the rain fly and a hook or loop to secure an umbrella along the side. Made In Uhmerica! too.

Feldberg says it will have the fly, as well as not only a place for your stool, but it will be hooked in such a way you can just set up, attached to the bag, sit and have the bag in front of you. Another innovative solution. I LOVE VOODOO! Now if we can only get a price.

Um, excuse me? :p

If you keep 2 to 3 putters in there it shouldn't be that much of a hassle

Yeah but if I ever want to take that last putter out I don't want to have to stuff that pouch back in every time. Doesn't look like you can take the last putter out without the whole pocket coming out with it.

Yeah but if I ever want to take that last putter out I don't want to have to stuff that pouch back in every time. Doesn't look like you can take the last putter out without the whole pocket coming out with it.
hmmm, I see what you mean.

Latest posts